shock

Marinette's POV

I was sitting besides Chloe listening to what kind of lies Lila was telling and we were making a little fun if them. We talked hard enough to let some other kids hear it to and they sometimes snickerd a little.

It was almost end of the day just one more lesson and Chloe started talking "hey, Damien is coming right?" "Yeah, he's probably picking me up" "nice" she said while smirking. I knew exactly why.

I was almost, almost through a day without Lila blaming me for stuff, bot of course the universe hates me "Mari!!!!! What the hell is wrong with you!!!" I sighed I really didn't want this I just wanted to go and do some stuff with Damien but no of course not!!! I was really in a not to good mood because of alya's screaming do I turned to her and snapped at her "what, oh, WHAT!! did I do wrong this time. Was it a neckles that I stole or a picture. Or wait, did I humiliate her in front of the school. You know what ever you're gonna say I can back fire right......" I looked her dead In the eye.

Alya was shocked but picked herself up afterwards "you posted a naked picture of Lila on Instagram!!!!!!" I looked at her like 'dude.......you serious" I sighed and started talking "okay, let's see when would I have posted that pick" "a few minutes ago" she stated with a 'duh' tone. I shook my head and started with my rant "first. How could I fo that if my phone is with Mrs Bustier. Second. Why would I. Third. How would I get that picture. Fourth. Even if I did it 'which I didn't' how could I get the picture. Fifth. Why would Lila make a nude. And sixth I don't even have insta anymore" I said without letting her say something. She wanted to say something but the bell rang and I walked out if the classroom with Chloe besides me "bye, was nice talking to you" I waved and walked out.

As we walk out of the classroom my eyes imidatly search through the crowed for him. I knew Chloe looked at me with a smug smile but I didn't care at the moment I wanted to see him.

After a few minutes searching I found him and ran at him "DAMI!!!" I jumped on him and he imidatly grabbed me "angel!!!!! You almost gave me a heartateck!!" He said which made me laugh. He putted me down and leaned in. I knew what he wanted and normally I wouldn't give it to him so fast but I hadn't seen him for a long time so I leaned in too probably shocking him a bit but he didn't show. He kissed me and I kissed back. He grabbed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss and I let him. After a few minutes we broke it of and rested our foreheads against one another "I missed you angel" "I missed you to demon" I said while grinning at him which made him smile.

I talked with Chloe while Damien hugged me from behind. It was nice till someone had to interrupt as usual. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!! KEEP YOUR HANDS OF OF MY BESTIE!!!!" Alya jelled at Damien which made me and Chloe laugh. She looked at us like we were crazy "why are you laughing!!!! He shouldn't touch you!!!" We laughed even harder "what's going on he- oh hey Damien" Alix said while walking towards us with Kim and Nino. Alya looked like she was going to explode. People started to gather around us and when Adrien and Lila came Damien turned me around and kissed me, and me being me kissed right back. We heard a lot of gasps and I heard Chloe laugh.

Chloe's POV

Damien always has the perfect timing. Right when Adrien and Lila walk towards us he turns Mari around and kisses her. Almost everyone gasps and I looked at Alya to see her with pure shock. I started laughing. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked at Alix who pointed at Adrien and Lila. Lila looked like she was a volcano that was gonna burst, and Adrien oh priceless, he looked like he was about to cry!!! Hilarious!!! I started to laugh even harder. After a few moments I calmed down and pulled Mari off of Dami "that's enough lovebirds" "hey Dami is he here too?" Asked Kim. If you're asking yourself who is 'he' well it's the one and only John Kent!!! Kim's kind of boyfriend?? It's complicated. We turned to Damien totally ignoring everyone around us. "Yeah he should be here in a few minutes" you could literally see Kim's face lite up like a Christmas tree. Right at that moment he walked in and walked straight to Kim totally ignoring everyone. I knew what he was gonna do so me, Alix, and Nino were smiling evily. Kim looked a little confused but John just walked to him grabbed him by the waist and........ Kissed him!!!!!! Kim imidatly kissed back and me and Alix were fangirling with Mari while Damien and Nino were taking pics. I could see that Max, Juleka and Nathaniel were smiling too. But of course all good thing need to end "what the hell!!!! What is going on here??!!! Since when is Kim gay??!?!!" We looked at her but before anyone could answer Max butted in "since a while actually. It's the reason why he and Dionne (don't know her name anymore) aren't together anymore" he said whit a 'duh' tone then nath and jul both said "got a problem with that?" While giving death stairs. We laughed our ass of while they walked to us and stood besides us. "Also who is that!!!!??" Alya asked/yelled while pointing at Damien "first pointing is rude. Second that's Damien Marinette's boyfriend" I said looking at her "that's not her bf!!!! She doesn't have one she likes Adrien!!!! She just uses him to make Adrien jealous!!!" "Well if he was then it would have worked. But hey he isn't so leaf" Kim said. "If he is her bf why hasn't she told me than huh!!?? I'm her best friend!!" "No, no you're not. Chloe is. You stopped being my friend in general when you chose Lila's side over me. So why would I tell you if you'll just ignor me or say that I'm only saying that to get attention" "Oh an if you would have been a good friend you would have known that I got over my crush for Adrien a long time ago" Mari said. Oh how much I love Savage Marinette. "Hey" we looked up and saw rose. We waved and she waved back. She walked straight to Nino and kissed him. She looked at a shocked Alya than at Nino again "you could have done so much better" "I know" he said while walking out with her. We walked out after them leaving a whole lot of shocked people behind. Except for Aurore who followed us and gave me a kiss while walking. Leaving even more shocked people behind.