something 6

Jason's POV

A few minutes after Harley being the pshycopath she is the girl was probably traumatized, but hey..... She deserved it. As I look at Dick's face I saw a giant sadistic smile on his face 'he can be an angel, but he can also be an devil' I thought and shudered.

After Harley scaring the shit out of the girl I walked away with Pamela and Harley to the flower beds. They know that B is the big bats, so they know all our identities. So I took them with me and grabbed my phone. I went through the contacts when I saw the name I needed. I pressed the button and holded my phone to my head.

After a few minutes the person picked up "jay-jay this better be good, I'm busy" said the feminim voice. "Yeah, I got your girls here and I wanted to know if I could sent them to your hideout?" It was silent for a moment till the woman spoke again "that's alright, as long as you stay with them and make sure nothing happens" "yes, I will, bye" I said "bye" the female said and hang up.

I turned to the other two woman close to me "okay, let's go" they nodded their heads and we started walking.

When we reached the hide out we walked in. I checked if there was some food and was on my way out when Harley stoped me "wanna stay Jay, we're kinda lonely?" You might ask why she asked me and how they know who we are, well I got really badly injured and Selina saw Tim dragging me from the robbery we just stopped so she came down to help us.
She brought us to her hideout where Harley and Pamela were and took my hood and mask of to inspect me. Tim was to tired to do something when Selina took his mask' of so he just sat there. While Selina was helping me I saw Harley putting a blanket on Tim because he fell asleep.

When Selina was done with me Pamela used her plants to help me to a bed and used another plant to make me fall asleep. The next morning when I woke up Selina brought me and Tim to the Manor and told that Harley and Pamela won't say a thing. Since then if we have a problem we can come to them.

Anyways back to the present. "I'd love to but I can't really leave Dick alone with those kids to long. Otherwise he's gonna go mad" she laughed a little and nodded her head "okay, another time then jay, bye" she waved as I jumped out of the window and made my way back to the class.

Marinette's POV

After the whole fiasco Lila was so shaken up that she looked like a Chiwawa (or however you spell it) for some reason looking at her while she was in that state it made me laugh pretty hard "hahahahahah" "hey, why are you laughing!!?" "Sorry!! Sorry!! It's just too- hahahahaha" for some reason I couldn't stop laughing. After a few seconds Chloe joined me then Nino then Luka. Eventually everyone started laughing. Well me and my friends, even Dick chuckled a bit with Mrs Bustier.

(Time skiperdiskipskip)

After the laughing thing Jason joined us again and we continued the tour. After the tour we stepped in the buss and left for the hotel and now we are here looking at Dick what he has to say. "So, you might all be wondering what I'm still doing here with mister grumpy cat, well............... You are all invited to the Wayne gala next week!!" To say I was shocked was an understatement. I knew the whole plan out of my head so how didn't I. Know about this!!??

After a minute I was done with being in shock and walked to the seats and started designing. After a minute Chloe showed up beside me and just looked at me. After a few more minutes the others were there too so we went to our rooms after saying bye to Dick and Jason.

(Another time skip............let me)

I was almost done with all the dresses when Chloe showed up beside me "who's dress is that's " she said pointing at the dress I was scetching "Catwoman's" I said while I continued "ah, let me guess...... You figured out her identity and you know she'll be goin to the galla?" Yup" "nice" after that she walked away to play with pollen.