-06-

Eliza didn't show up at school for the following three months, I waited for her to return but by the looks of it, she isn't coming back anytime soon.

Is it because of the cops? Did they find out where she lived too? Was she out somewhere hiding?

I don't know what was I supposed to do at this point. I don't think there's a point anymore. I doubt it's even possible now. She keeps getting away, away from school, now there's even a possibility she's hiding in another place. What was I going to do? Ditch school and hunt her down?

I don't think I even have a choice. The universe sent me back in time for this reason, what would happen if I didn't fulfil it? Will I get sent back again? Will my memories be wiped and everything goes back to what it was before? I can't possibly forsake my destiny, could I?

But I promised to get her back. I said I'll save her no matter what.

How do I get away with my Mom around? Do I sneak away? What about my friends, Alex and the other guys, could I just leave like that?

I don't even know where I should be heading? Where she died, the Hell Gate Bridge in New York, that was 300 miles away. Could I find her in time? There was only two months left until her death, how can I stop her?

My mom wouldn't let me leave the house, plus she's always at home. Do I get her permission? That's kinda impossible, seeing that she won't even let me leave the house without her.

I may be able to sneak out through the window, down the huge tree beside the house, I could run to the train station, it's not that far away. It'll be harder for them to find me that way, with my car at home.

I grabbed my notepad, writing a letter for my Mom. 'I'll be gone for a while, please don't look for me'

I emptied my school bag, filling it with some spare clothes and necessities, taking as much cash as I could out of my envelope of monthly pay at the part time job I used to have. I opened my balcony window, hauling myself off the railing and onto the trunk of the tree, making my way down with the strong branches.

I got to the ground and started full on running out of the neighbouring area, leaving my school and normal life behind.