Chapter 6

Most men are sloppy cheaters

Most men are sloppy cheaters. Even if they cover their tracks as far as their phone usage, they'll mess up with behavior changes or straying from their usual routine.

As sweet as some of the messages Joe sent throughout the day were, they had to be deleted before I walked into the house. Even though Joe was constantly on my mind when we were apart, I always acted like Bobby had my undivided attention at home. My daily routine was simple: work, gym for 1-2 hours, home. I couldn't start coming home late all of a sudden so when Joe wasn't traveling, I'd skip the gym and meet him at his house. Heck, what we did burned just as many calories. Afterwards, I'd switch into my workout clothing and return home with a flushed face and sweaty hair that would leave Bobby none the wiser.

Now, it's weeks later and Joe and I cannot get enough of each other and the sex got better and better. Nothing and no one made me feel the way he did. It wasn't just physical, in fact, the physical part was small. I'd never experienced something that felt so right before. Emotionally, I felt happier than I had in years. Joe, I believe, felt the same, though he didn't mention it. You know how men are.

Joe: I'm parked behind the store. Come back here on your lunch break. 😏🍆

Me: 👀💦

I clock watched until it struck 12 and wasted no time rushing toward the door.

Thank God he had tinted windows.

Joe grabbed me as soon as I got in. He pulled me closer and started kissing me on the neck while his large hand was on my nape, keeping me still. By this time I'm literally squirming in the passenger seat. His kisses felt like they were sending sensations through my entire body.

My hand snaked over and rubbed his lap. He was already hard. He whispered in my ear, "that's what you want, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned, wiggling as I pushed my scrub pants down to my ankles. When that was done, I reached for his zipper. "This is what I was trying to do 10 years ago."

I suck his dick slowly and gently, sliding my throat down that pole like I was working for tips, listening to Joe as he breathes in and out. He felt so good in my mouth, all hard and smooth. I swirled my tongue under the tip and heard him gasp. As I sucked him I could feel dampness beginning to seep from between my lips and moisten my panties. I could have spent whatever was left of my break sucking but he stopped me.

He pulled me over so that I'm straddling him in the driver's seat. "Scale of 1 to 10, how wet are you?"

"Find out," I giggle and he does, pushing my panties to the side, he fingers me.

My head dropped to lay on his shoulder. I moved my hips with his hand and felt Joe get harder beneath me. He withdrew his glistening fingers and pulled the front of my top to expose my breasts. He sucked them one at a time and then squeezed them together.