Part 15

Clarke's pov

Today is one of those days that you just know if going to be great. Why is today going to be great Clarke? Why are you talking to yourself Clarke? I actually don't know the answer to either of those questions but I'm still very excited. Today is Monday meaning the last school week before winter break is starting. I spoke with my mom and she agreed that I could go on a ski trip with my friends over break, so I can't wait to get to school and start planning.

I'm the most excited however, to see Lexa. The other day, we both told each other we loved one another so we are in this very happy phase of our relationship right now, which quite frankly, I think we deserve considering all that we have been through together. I took the bus to school and talked to Octavia and Bellamy the whole ride. Me and Octavia are becoming closer and closer, and it's really nice to have a best friend figure in my life.

My first few classes went by slowly which made the break for lunch all the more exciting. I ran out to the courtyard, looking for Lexa and I found her sitting at the Trikru table.

"Hey babe." I said throwing my bag down and taking a seat next to her.

"Clarke!" Lexa smiled and then kissed me softly on the cheek.

Lexa didn't mind showing small signs of affection towards me in front of everyone in the coalition, which I really loved. It made me feel special, almost as if she was showing me off but keeping me to herself at the same time.

"Hey Clarke... hey Lexa!" Octavia said, walking up to the table and sitting across from us. "You guys ready to talk details for the ski trip?"

"Yes I can't wait!" I replied smiling.

"Ok so I talked to Bell, and he said we can use the Blake family cabin up north, it has like 4 bedrooms but there are other places to sleep for those who don't get rooms." Octavia said, unlocking her phone and scrolling through some pictures of the cabin.

"Wow O, it's beautiful." Lexa remarked, staring at the pictures with a dropped jaw.

O continued to scroll through photos, before stopping to look up at us. "So I was thinking it would only be fair that couples get the bedrooms, so I went ahead and made all the sleep arrangements in advance."

"Sounds good to us." I smiled, putting my hand up for a high five, which Lexa quickly gave me.

"Wait O, you don't have a significant other do you?" I asked wondering where Octavia would sleep.

"Actually that's the other thing we need to talk about." Octavia said blushing slightly.

"Oh my god Octavia? Is it Lincoln or Raven?" Lexa asked, excitedly, smiling at a red faced Octavia.

"Shhh! What part of let's never speak of that again don't you get!?" Octavia yelled, ignoring me and Lexa, laughing on the other side of the table.

"It's not like that though. I spoke to Raven and Lincoln together and we all agreed it was just us being drunk and stupid." O finished.

"Wow O, who are you dating then?" I asked now very curious why I hadn't heard about this from my best friend sooner.

"Lincoln."

"But you just said-!"

"Well no technically I just said the 3 way was a mistake, however Lincoln was not. Raven is one of my best friends and it just felt weird, but with Lincoln, that felt... I don't know, it just felt like something worth trying." Octavia finished, still blushing a little.

"What about the other 2 couples?" Lexa asked, re focusing our conversation back on the sleeping arrangements.

"Oh thats right." Octavia smiled. "Bell and Echo will take one room and Monty and Harper will take the last."

"What about Jasper and maya?" I asked, confused about where they would sleep.

"Oh wow Clarke...you haven't heard?" Octavia asked.

"Heard what?"

"Clarke, Maya and Jasper broke up and it was really bad."

"Oh my god... what happened?"

"Their whole relationship was a lie Clarke. Maya was using Jasper to trick him into using his blood for her families high end medical company."

"Oh wow... Is Jasper ok?"

"Mostly I guess, he kinda just listens to music and mopes around school all day now."

"That's terrible." Lexa frowns, looking down at the table.

"What about Raven, Indra, Jasper and Finn?" I asked.

"Finn and Jasper will sleep in the game room, and Indra and Raven will sleep in the den, in the basement." Octavia finished.

"Wow Octavia, I can not thank you enough for organizing this." Lexa smiled at Octavia.

"It's my pleasure. Just promise me you and Clarke won't break up. It took forever to come up with sleep arrangements, and I really don't wanna move everyone around." Octavia joked, however I knew she wasn't joking.

"Anyways Im gonna go meet up with Lincoln." Octavia announced, standing from the table.

"Ok bye O, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Clarke, bye Lexa."

—————

I know this is trash, I just needed a filler chapter to set up the big ski trip.

Let's just say that shits about to go down.

Haha for real though cause gravity but I mean the drama kind