Ch.5 □ Amnesia

The fall - made the philosophical stanza sound hopeless and unfurnished.

I looked Xander 's way my body close
to his, before I heard the manly voice my fingertips were traveling to the hem of his shirt asking for permission to annoy him.

I turned around, not following.
Dad?

I took a side, "Get my stuff from the cab, and pay him up." his dad said, looking me up and down his eyes travelled to my cleavage making me look away and stand uncomfortable.

Xander noted, apparently not happy about it telling me to wait for him in the car.

"Who are you?" his dad asked, as soon as his son was out of sight.

"Hi, I am Xander 's friend form university, Malia." I replied, giving the older man with the ashy hair a short smile. His dad looked as if confused; I wasn't sure what was more raging the fact he was analytical or that he let his son pay for his cab? who does that!

"Are you sleeping with him?" He asked me. I cleared my throat the nerve this man has!

"No, Sir..." Before I got a chance to start.

"Did you know he's gay?" He told me.

I chuckled, "Oh really?" I joked.

His dad legit told me nothing, his left eyebrow raising as if I was a short headed phyco.

I took a moment to realise his father, had no intentions. He was telling the truth?

"If you will excuse me, I am getting kinda late." I told him, saying my good byes. He smiled at me, telling me it was nice to meet me.

It was as if the whole world was watching and I was in some type of performance. A play - that I never got to see, never got to read.

I wanted someone to pull me out of this phase I seemed to sink in, but as the moments passed the only truth was that I was living reality.

I opened the car door, making my way in - What Just Happned?

in a few moments, Xander came back. apologising about his dad. "Don't be bothered."

"No no, it's fine. You're gay?" I asked. as he changed geer.

He did not say anything for a few moments, making me go Fanatic.

"Yeah, yeah I am." he replied.

"And I did not know about this because, why?" I asked, unable to comprehend.

"It did not feel like it was important to say," he told me.

"Are you crazy?"

"What? were you expecting something? or would this actually make you question my friendship!"

"None of that! but I have known you for how long 2 years! and I realise you're gay from a stanger?"

"It's my choice to tell you,"

"Its my right to know;" my voice raises.

"Why are you making a big deal."

"A big deal? Xander have you gone mental? I am here standing like a deer in headlights,"

"You know, your scale of friendship is unbalanced! What are you basing upon?" He tried to make a point.

"Take me home," I told him.

In 5 minutes I was already in front of the main entrance. I collected my stuff, "You're not gonna leave like that are you?" he asked.

I did not even say anything, and just looked at him proving I can as I opened the door and made my way out.