Ch.10 □ Claw Marks

It was like You were living under my skin, Everything I let go of has claw marks around it. I will let you go, Just after you say around me for a long time. You are so Sweet; and I have no power for you.

Xander P.O.V

I wanted to tear her apart, to stitch her lips - why did she have to say that. alot of expectations are to be made now.

I am just a normal person, like anyone else I don't have anything more. I am still getting to know things;  why is she seeing me like I'm the most important. it was supposed to be the other way around! the care and attention she gave me made it so hard to miss.

It's not just the I love yous it's the Moring texts and good night kisses. Her dreams are a bit too much for me to bear; I want more for her. You would not understand; if you had a Malia in your life maybe you would.

She giggled, making me look at her confused. "Why so serious; its okay. I am not asking for anything. On the note, I am still unable to decide kill him or have a happy ending."

"What?" I asked, her words made no sense - What ever she says doesn't always look like her. She kept silent after that,  "You know, when I told you I am the messed up one I was not just saying."

"Just walk me through it Z, I am here. You'll eventually come around." her hands wrapped around my waist exhaling getting comfortable and went into sleep.

"Linger around more M, I am getting there." I whispered into her unconscious bubble.

I wanted to tell her so many things, these were not my thoughts I was sure. I wasn't the speaker; what was happening?

I did not know all I knew I felt giddy,
She was what now? in love with me? 

Seriously? 

Why? 

Maybe I was just looking for that. If only she wasn't her - I didn't want M to know anymore of me. I had alreday told her too much; it was late to regret any of it. In the world of Love, its dark side, is where whom ever you love likes someone else and has their eyes on them. I was in no need of such confusion between us; I needed a break.

Malia was a writer, she is always too dramatic and always saying things she did not mean. She was specific, something I liked about her. She'd always say excatly what she was thinking and not sugarcoat the words. I'm hushed when she expresses herself.

Could I be blinded like she says? I chuckle to myself, it's hard to process what was happening.

It felt like I was sitting there beside her unconscious body for days, her small frame curled up beneath me calling for me to draw her. Giving me no space to think, my phone rang. I silence it immediately not wanting to bother her; "What the fuck did you do?" I answer my brother saying.

"They threatened to get the story out,  I did not know what to do I accepted thier deal. It's just you now Xander, bro they're dangerous men. Did you know Mike had an accident, they're behind it and all he did was owe them a couple of grands."

"I don't give flying fucks about you or Mike, this is a no for me. Don't make me go around all you douches and put my touch on it, Elijah."

"I'm out of this bro, this is not a game Xander and you are not proving you can make things happen."

"These Tanks won't leave the country full, are you listening Elijah."

Malia moved so I lowered my voice caressing her hair.

"Yeah, I am going to think of something. Where are you?"

"At the hospital with Malia,"

"What happened?"