Ch.11 □ Joke's On You

The night changes, He's waiting behind a cigarette.
The moons lights her skin and he watches; we are getting older and all I've been thinking about is you lately.
I don't wanna wake up; I want to have little randavous with you.

Xander P.O.V

I had to give Malia her phone back first so I could check on her later when she gets home, I call Luke and tell him to wait a few minutes at the hospital's parking lot.

I hand it to him and leave, not getting enough time to explain or check on Malia. If she trusts Luke, then I will too, only this once.

Simon calls me again; and I make my way to the location my adrenaline rushing in unable to process the number of girls standing before me. And Elijah thought he was tied to a story in fear of it getting out - neglecting these serial killers.

Hundreds of girls were being released by my men, Kim Woo was in for shit from human trafficking to prostitution and drugs. These people were playing with eveything, they have committed every single crime. Simon helped the last of the kidnapped girls; and called the police. I however, had to plan something for the monster.

I had to be cleaver, Woo had propably lost hundreds of millions of dollars upon the release of these kidnapped girls. I was too pissed out, to think of anything but kill them one by one. And this was the location I knew about, God knows what was else happening under the name of my company.

I blew his plan, it looked like I knew excatly what I was doing but I was defenseless in reality, I needed a plan of my own. I finished my statement at the police station and made my way to the office hours later trying to fitch more dirt on Woo. I realised that everything behind Kim Woo's business begin and ended with his Assistant Ji-Chang so I charged Simon with one task, one task only: follow Ji-Chang wherever he goes.

I suspected something was wrong looking at thier activities in the Hotel Business in China and the Russian seaport; thier numbers did not add up. I have been in this far too long to be overlooking a fishy deal, a lot of bomb signs were being thrown my way. Therefor, I was unable to let it go. Thank God I reached on time; the girls looked far from home. Some have even been kidnapped all the way from Spain and Portugal and alot were being delivered from small parts of the world.

Kim Woo was definitely running a big operation; that I was not supposed to know of. I stumbled on his plan, by luck. Woo was the embodiment of dark lord insanity, it felt like black holes were pulling me inside.

Although I have not been taking on dad's company for long if it was up to me I would have let it sink; yet I felt like I was defending something. A matter very much important, if not to me then to the harmed people involved. Some may call me stone cold and straight up ruthless, I admit I am a brooding man, I confess to it all. Truth is I'm a troubled guy, thing is I ran out of hangers to throw my shit on. I can't pretend that it will be okay anymore; My train of thoughts gets interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick it up - unplugging the charger and putting my headphones on to answer. An instate smile makes its way to my lips and I curse myself for it; but I eventually pick up.

"Hey M," I start.

"Hey Z," She laughs. "What you up to?" She asks. I restrain from bothering her with the details and just reply lightly with a simple 'all is good'
"I was gonna thank you for returning my phone so quickly; but realised you should have either way."

"Super," I chuckle.

Her breathing hitches, and I know that's her nerves kicking in. "I ... wanna tell you something."

"Are you okay?" I ask her, getting slightly worried but she did not need to know that.

"Yeah I am fine, feeling good. I just need to tell you this it's important."