Ch.8 □ Tormented

You put it all in my head, I did not ask you to stop talking. All your thoughts; are blurry. Why would you want to play someone else? I love you best when you are just yourself.
Since We're Alone; You Can Show Me Your Heart. I can see in the dark; Your Dark and mine both.

Xander P.O.V

"I hate you," She cries, "You're not even doing the slightest job in keeping me two minutes away from strangling the life in you," Malia starts.

"Don't I get to be mad at you?" I look at her furious.

"You? for what excatly? For being your friend was it! or for actually caring about you! and involving you in my life!" She asks, her hands up in defeat.

"You involving me? is that why I am asking you who's your Best friend that I happne to know nothing about is!"

She kept silent escaping my glares, shaking her head looking out the further window.

"You...." I start getting intrrubted by my phone ringing, I take it out my pocket. Contemplating wheather I should answer or not; looking between my two options. Resting upon answering would make the perfect escape plan.

She scoffs as I take it, not needy to leave I set down. "I told you that our terms are unnegotiable." I start.

"Mr. Kane; we are offering a new deal  Mr. Kim Wo would like to see you in the office at 7 Am tmorrow morning."
I hear; Not giving it too much thought.

"I'll talk to my brother about it; see if another meeting will suit us,"

"Mr Kane; we have already contacted your Brother, Mr. Elijah is willing to sit down with us. I will be sending the new office location to you in a text as always. Good Day sir," he says and ends his call.

My blood boils - for the typical situations Elijah keeps putting me in. Couldn't he just keep them hanging like I did!

He just had to go around my back and think alone.

I put my phone on the coffee table not planning to calling him, before I leave. Knowing he will get my anger level up; I decided to hearken my attention to wards Malia who was not bothered by my excistance in the slightest.

"You can leave" She threw at me, like I was some useless item by her side. 

"I know, but staying for a little while," I tell her setting on the chair opposite to her quiet - giving her her space. 

Less than 5 minutes later she turned looking at me, "Stop glaring at me, I feel you" 

I chuckle, silent yet again. Somehow watching her agitated made my life seem of purpose. 

"You have always been?" She asked, looking away.

"Been what gay?" I chuckle, she rolls her eyes at me not saying anything. I get up and make myself comfortable on her bed, in order to look at her. "Yeah, I kinda, I don't feel attraction towards girls so I figured," It was rather obvious, I only fell in love once before with my teacher; he was the one who taught me everything I know.

"Be truthful,"

"when was I ever not!" I made a point, 

Malia looked at me, glaring "You manipulate the truths." she said, crushing my point down hill.

"I had a boyfriend when I was younger, since I was 15 up until I turned 21"

"And you never thought of telling me you had a relationship that lasted for 6 year, because you were afraid I'd die of midlife crisis." 

"Not my point, I just don't like talking about him,"

"Its your hell day then, because whatever torchers you is happening tonight,"

"Hell is my home," I mock.

Malia, nudges me to talk. And normally I would not talk of such personal matters but at the time I had forgotten such a fact about me. "We did not work out for so many reasons other than the fact he was 12 years older. We had our thing, but it needed to stop, it was mutual." I saved up the details, I knew she wanted to know. 

"If it would not bother your royalty, through a detail or two." 

I laughed, "He travelled to Brazil, for some job opportunity." 

"What a great role model, he should be sued for doing the dead to a 15 year old." Malia starts, I node no point in telling her I lost my virginity before that then,

Maybe I could visit this area later, I came to observe that my past flings were all older ones. 

"And? Why! I am just a firm believer no one is born gay, by any means. You are not born 'bi or 'homo' or any other sexuality, the human environment gets manipulated, right!" Her statement, for a moment made sense.

I admit she is the wise one, she has a way of putting thing.

"My parents had the worst relation ship, It never made sense. Dad cheated on mom all the time, and mom always some how forgave him. My family is messed up M, I've never been held responsible for my choices. I wanted to go astray every possible way." 

"You have never been physically drawn to a girl, emotionally am not gonna ask psychos tend to detach all feels before getting their shoes in the mud."

I chuckle, "Very well said, I am a psycho now. and by the way, You saved me as 'Paralyzed Psycho'  ?"

She said nothing, and just smiled inwardly. "I did not mean to actually lie to you Malia, I just did not want you to look at me differently."

"Why? what were you expecting? I'd never figure it out?" Malia gritted.

"No, well maybe." I proposed.

"For your lack of information, there are signs for gay ones. And you knocked none of them. which means you're hiding in a closet afraid of something. That is what you will tell me,"

"These are illusions in your mind babe," I tell her, nonchalantly. 

"That is a dangerous game you are playing, do not make me haunt you."

I raise my hands up in defeat, leaving her have her way.

"You lost your virginity to that tutor of yours?" Malia asks, I look at her for a moment. Thinking what could have possibly made her ask such question. 

She analysis me, waiting for my answer. I groan, taking a long breath and exhaling annoyed.

"No, I did not." I reminded myself to stop thinking of things I did not want her to know of in front of her; in case she was reading minds or something. 

"To who then?" She insisted for the nth time, while I tried to navigate around my mind.

Some how, I did not find a point in lying, so I answered bluntly 

"To my mom's young sister." I state, one turning fact that is. 

Hello Beautiful readers, check out the incredible new Cover by vhentii

Next update will be up soon, we are almost 500 reads in! I mean woah - I realized the longer I give it the more luck I seam to have so THANK YOU SO MUCH! ✔ 🎁

1120 Words! 😉

4th of May, 2020 @ 11:17 AM 

Mimi 😊