Rule 1

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️
16+

—-Y/N's POV—-

I exhaled as I tightened my grip to the duvet covering my body. I thought that the king would not care about me adding to his collection since my parents worked for him. I sighed loudly and looked at Josephine who was lying down on the bed next to mine.

"Y/N..."

I hummed as a response as if my voice was drained out just like how the mermaid princess Ariel lost her voice.

"Your duties are written on a scroll which is hidden on the wooden closet which was for you."

"Josephine..."

She hummed in response with the same energy I gave her.

"D-did t-the k—"

"He asks his every slave with that, Y/N. I was a member of his harem but after Prince Jungkook saved me, he did not bother me anymore and assigned me to be the watched for his harem and his slaves."

"Prince Jungkook?" I asked with confusion written all over my face even with the knowledge that Josephine won't see me at all.

"Yes, he is the youngest son of King Namjoon and Queen Seokjinie. When the king and queen died along with the two of their slaves, King Jimin took King Namjoon's place since he is an heir to the throne."

"Oh," I said with a low voice.

"You should sleep. There are a lot of things you must do for the king," she said as she pulled the duvet over her head. I turned my back on her and looked at the red roses on the table.

Beautiful but thorny

Like the king

Handsome but dangerously painful

(The Next Day)

Duties:
1. Prepare His Majesty's bath and clothes.
2. Wipe the windows.
3. Clean His Majesty's room if he is not there.
If he is, get his clothes and give them to Corinne.
4. Trim and water the rose bushes.
5. Sweep the dead leaves and put them into a hole.
6. Ensure that the king's needs are attented to.

I nodded to myself as I was able to memorize my duties quickly. I combed my hair and tied it with a purple ribbon - just like any other slave.

I walked towards the king's room and knocked thrice.

"Y-Your Majesty, it's Y/N. May I enter?"

I heard a groan from the inside so I opened the door quietly only to see the king sitting on his bed. He was half naked so I immediately put my head down.

"What are you doing?" he said with a cold tone. "Prepare my bath."

I looked at him and bowed again as I rushed towards the bathroom. The king was following me and I knew he would undress any minute now so I prepared his bath faster. I stepped backward as a signal for him that his bath was ready. I shut my eyes tightly as I heard him soaking on the water. I bowed my head and was about to leave when the king spoke.