Demon

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️
21+
EXTREME FOWL LANGUAGE

—-A/N's POV—-

The king was gritting his teeth out of anger and irritation.

"You're alive..."

"Yes. I am alive and well."

"How could you lure me?"

Jimin's eyes were losing their dark brown color.

"You're a demon. How can you not know that?"

"You clearly bewitched me," Jimin was trying to release himself from the chain.

"I told you. Cut that out. It won't work," the former king, Namjoon, knelt with his right knee. He was in front of Jimin who was struggling. "I put a spell in those chains so your powers are useless."

"LET ME GO!" Jimin's voice resonated around the whole room earning a low and dark chuckle from Namjoon.

"Was it fun?" Jimin's eyes were eyeing his father who sat down in front of him. His eyes were now almost black due to the anger taking over him. "I mean, you believed I was the general. Could you imagine? A powerful demon, getting bewitched?"

"You're the demon!"

"I apologize but for your information, I am a witch."

Jimin now chuckled darkly earning an intense gaze from Namjoon, "Yes. You're a witch. You made my mother fall for you. You stole her from my father, raped her, and then, there! Prince Jungkook was born."

"She was clearly not happy with your demonic father," Jimin gritted his teeth as his eyes turned red.

Red... bloody red.

"Now look! The demon is finally awake. I haven't seen him for a long time."

"You killed my mother!"

"You killed her."

Suddenly, the torch lost its flame. The cold wind blew and then a lightning was seen then a thunder roared.

The demon is awake. He woke him up. His past woke him up.

Jimin's eyes shifted from bloody red then to dark violet. Violet. A color of royalty.

The chains broke off as his veiny hands were now wrapped around Namjoon's neck. His whole body was getting filled with markings. With symbols of power, and his true identity. Namjoon touched Jimin's hand and Jimin felt a pain.

"I'm not going to die again in your arms."

Jimin's dark violet eyes stared at Namjoon. "I did not kill you, and most importantly, I DID NOT KILL THEM!"

"Yes you did!"

Jimin's shutted his eyes close. He was feeling them again. Wrath. Fear.