Punishment

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️
21+

—-Y/N's POV—-

As his lips separated from mine, I looked down trying to hide the sudden rush of blood to my cheeks.

"I-I—"

"Shh. Don't say you're sorry for returning that kiss. You were great," he cut me off.

I nodded at him as I walked back towards the well to grab more water.

"Y/N!" the prince called out my name which made my heart beat faster than normal. "Wait for me!"

He sprinted towards me with that bunny smile. He helped me out in watering the roses. I enjoyed every time I spent with him. After we watered the last peach rose bush, he looked at me.

"Y/N, do you want to watch the sunset then the stars with me tomorrow? We could eat here in the garden and stay in the hut."

"How could I say no to His Majesty?" I chuckled as he looked at me with his scrunched nose.

"I want you to say yes because you wanted to, not because I am a prince."

"I just said yes," I smiled at him as I ran towards the palace.

"See you tomorrow, Princess!"

I smiled at what he called me.

I went to the citadel to put the bucket back. I opened the door and my world suddenly stopped together with my heartbeat upon seeing who it was.

"Your Majesty," I bowed my head down.

"Princess?"

"What?"

"The prince just called you 'princess'."

"Oh... It was a j-joke," I stared at the floor.

The king grabbed my arm as he pinned me to the wall, "I could make you my queen."

"Your Majesty..."

"Y/N, why do you keep on defying me?"

"I-I... I..." I don't want to be a part of your harem.

Words were stuck as I felt a lump in my throat.

The king leaned on my ears and whispered, "You're mine and I'll make you obey to me, darling." After that, he left me. I held on my chest as I felt my heartbeat increasing.

I shook my head before returning back to my room.

-

—-3rd Person POV—-

The prince walked back happily towards his room when he saw two royal guards coming towards him. They grabbed his arms harshly.

"What do you think you are doing? Let me go!"

The royal guard on his right side whispered as he bowed his head slightly down, "Your Highness, the king ordered us to do so. Forgive us."