Queen

—-Y/N's POV—-

I began walking towards the throne room. There he stood. Always looking handsome like a god.

No wonder that he's the King of Hell. And now...

I'm going to be officially His.

I hated him. I vowed that I won't marry him. Even though I learned what happened to my parents, I wanted to htae him.

But I could not.

He was so fucking irresistible.

Even after what happened him between that woman, I would feel a surge of pain in my heart but His Majesty would do all he could to ease my heart.

I could not say it to him. Every time he hurt me, my life shortens.

But I won't die. I just knew I won't.

"Y/N, you're not getting married with my throne right?" I stopped walking. I realized I passed by His Majesty who was holding my hand.

I chuckled and he smiled as he dragged me closer to him.

"You look so fucking gorgeous and beatiful and magnificent..." he leaned on my ears. "and so fucking irresistibly delicious."

"Jimin!" I half whispered, half yelled

"Jimin!" I half whispered, half yelled. He chuckled.

We both look at the first state councilor.

"Does His Majesty, gift of Heav—"

"Yes, I do. I want to marry her and make her my wife and queen. And yes, she wants to marry me. Can we proceed to her coronation?"