Lie

—-Y/N's POV—-

I was at the garden. Plainly sitting while admiring the beautiful peach roses beside the yellow roses.

I chuckled lightly upon remembering that I told myself. 'I'd never fall for him.' Well look at me, sitting like a princess while the other slaves were cleaning the palace. I exhaled.

"Why are you in here alone?" I looked at the person who spoke.

"Your Majesty..."

"Darling..."

I hugged him tight. I felt a sudden pain in my heart.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He nodded. He lied.

"Y/N, are you okay?" he asked as he shook my shoulders lightly.

"Jimin..."

He stared at me and confusion was written on his face. I locked my eyes on him as I was trying to read him. It was my first time locking gazes with him. I was about to speak when a flash of color lighted his dark brown eyes. My chest hurt but not too much upon seeing

a flash of dark violet.

The Jack in my dream was right. He was really the King of Hell.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you call me?"

"Can you promise me?"

"What is it, darling? Anything for you."

"Woud you not lie to me nor hurt me?"

Jimin stared at me for a while and cupped my cheeks. His eyes were roaming around my face. His lovely dark brown eyes finally ended up with mine. I felt my heart suddenly beating so fast.

"Of course, darling. I told you. I'd do everything and anything for you."

But it was all a lie.

—-3rd Person POV—-

Y/N was helping Josephine and Offia clean the windows. Everyone knew that she must not do that or else all of the slaves would receive a punishment from the king, but she insisted. She wanted to help, and so they agreed.

She was abke to freely help since the king had to visit the barter trade, that's what he said.

While wiping the water off the window panes, her vision suddenly blacked out and she smelled something, smoke, but she was conscious. She stood still as her shaky hands were reaching for someone as support.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

The king... His Majesty...

Y/N wanted to look for the king. A surge of longing was building up inside her body as she could feel a pain building up too in her chest. As her vision came back, despite of it being blurry, she bowed her head lightly down to the women who were worried at her. She raised her hand saying, "I'm good." When her eyesight was finally clear as a sky, she began walking away.