Episode eleven

I shut my eyes, trying to calm myself down not to make any mistakes.

I walked over to the sink staring at my reflection from the mirror.

“ you're a bad person Hameeda” I whispered to myself sighting hard.

I need to make this work.

I searched through my bag and got a little brown bottle held it tight onto my hands.

I took off my veil and let my hair flow down to my back.

ruffled it a bit before sniffing assuring myself it was gonna ba okay and I had to do this one last job for them and that's it.

I unlocked the lock before stepping out to see Mr perfect on bed, laying flat on his back, he turned to me smiling.

I smiled back “ you know what? We should make a toast you and I? ” I stated.

He grinned “ good idea ” I nod walking towards the mini fridge to get the drinks out.

I popped open the cork of the wine serving him first spiking his drink with my drug,  I then served myself too.

I turned holding both glasses up, cheering handing over the spiked drink to him.

He sat upright gulping down the liquid down to his throat.

I smirked, but felt bad knowing it was time.

I've done things like this before and never regretted once but this time, I felt awful knowing fully Mr perfect hasn't for once done anything bad to me.

He's always being friendly and nice and only wanted to spend some time with me but that's not gonna happen.

I gave it 5 minute for the drug to start doing it's work.

First he would feel hot and began to sweat profusely in every part of his body, his throat will dry up, eyes turning red.

Surfocate a bit before collapsing on the floor.

That was easy.

I rubbed both hands as I try figure out how to get his body to my car.

I pondered for a while.

wore back my outfit before rushing down to meet one of the securities

“ can you please help me ” I ran towards him looking confused and terrified

“ are you alright ma'am ” he asked “ it's- it's my husband, his not moving can you please help me?”

he followed suit behind me walking towards Mr perfect's body he leaned closer checking for any pulse or see if his breathing

“ I can't find any pulse, his not breathing, I'll go call the ambulance ”

I dragged him back looking frightened “ No! we can't wait, please help me take him to my car, I'll take him myself…he is dying you need to help me sir please ” I pleaded.

He shook his “ alright ma'am ” he called some of his colleagues for assistance before walking out of the building straight to my car

“ thank you so much, you've being helpful ” I tipped them off before driving away far to my next destination.

The drive to the forest was 40 minutes.

It was out of town, no one was tolling behind me so it was easy for me to go into the deep forest without anyone spotting my movement.

I arrived taking Mr perfect out of the car struggling to get his body where I wanted he was a bit heavy to drag around. 

It was dark and creepy no sign of life just howling of terrifying beings that live surrounding this creepy atmosphere.