Episode Ten

I went straight to the kitchen to make dinner.

I've being thinking all day on what to do and how to go about with it.

Who should I sacrifice, but who do I hate? I'll have to find someone I hate so dearly.

I pondered about it the entire time when I decided to go for someone I've being willing to do so for a long time.

Mr. Perfect it breaks my heart to see a good looking guy goes such way.

But I have to help my family that's what important.

I made noodles with omelette.

After having it, I remembered I have to go back to school and find a way to get him.

He's always with Miss perfect Feedo who has always being on my nerves since day one.

I need to get her out of the picture.

well only if she made her self noticeable to me then I'll see what to do about her.

My love Hussein I wonder, what he's up to.

Am sorry about everything I hope you make a good decision when all this is over.

I laid on my bed resting peaceful after the night took me into my slumber.

I woke up early the next day. After knowing my aims and goals for getting it right.

I have to make my plans work if I want to make things go the way it should be.

I wore a black botton up coat. A black leggings with boots and a red veil.

I looked ready and perfect. I wore my shades before driving off to school.

My routine, first is to meet up with Mr.

Perfect at his usual spot, he seats at a cafeteria taking a 30 minutes break after taking his breakfast.

I walk towards his direction sitting confidently smiling taking off my shades

“ morning ” I said lively “ I haven't seen you for quiet sometime now ”

he added “ yeah! I've being very busy no time ”

I shrugged trying not to make eye contact

“ Hussein told us you had an accident last week ”

I widen my eyes as I became alert forcing a smile. I nod

“ he said you disappeared afterwards ” I faked a smile.

“ was it after I got discharged or before ?”

Mr. Perfect pondered for a while “ I think he said before you got discharged ”

I raised both brow why would he say that I thought

“ are you sure you're okay Hameeda ?” he asked I chuckled “ am fine. listen I've being meaning to talk to you about something. Look I really like you like a lot and I don't know how to express my love to you. Funny I don't know your name and am here dying with feelings for you ” I explained.

He just sat there speechless staring at me.

“ uhhhh…” he bit his lower lip “ you don't have to say anything for now, there are ways in which you could express it ”

he added sipping on his tea I raised a brow staring at him.

“ how could that be possible ? ” I smiled charmly. He grinned before gulping it down.

After having the most heated conversation with him I head towards our department meeting up with my friends.

Anna rushed giving me a bone crushing hug.

I huffed “ you're killing me you know ”

I smiled “ gosh I missed you, how have you being? Sorry we couldn't make it to the hospital to see you Hussein told us what Happened  so sorry dear”

I nod my head “ welcome back hamee” Ibrahim Pat me on the back.

I stayed for a while not to cause any suspecious glances towards me.

I walked out while everyone was busy.

head straight to the ladies. splashed water on my face trying to cool down the sweat.

I kept doing so for some time when I heard a clink sound of shoes on the floor.

I wiped off the remains of water on my face to see Feedo Chewing and popping gum.

It got me irritated, I ignored her as I kept on washing my hands “ I don't know what type of game your playing at but you should know I don't like you ” she stated facing me.

I shrugged “ okay…” I took some tissue out of the tissue box drying my hands with it

“ I've got my eyes on you ” I turned facing her

“ what do you want? ” I asked uninterested in whatever she was saying.

“ I know what you're up to, you think you got your tiny little hands on my man, well guess what am not gonna let you take him away from me”

I raised both brow folding my hands waiting for her to finish

“ you're playing a dirty game Hameeda I don't play fair ”

I rolled my eyes “ where are you getting at? Cause I don't what your talking about” Feedo chuckled rubbing her nose before pointing out her index finger at me.

“ stay the hell away from Hussein ” she gritted her tooth at me “ or your about to go in for a surprise of what am capable at, and you don't want to see my bad side baby ”

she glared at me stepping closer to my face

“ you don't want to see my bad side ” she flared up.

She walked out living me confused and surprised about her statement ‘ Hussein?’ 

“ I thought she liked Mr perfect ” I mumbled. I brushed it off walking out heading to my car.

I called Mr perfect, after telling me to meet him up at Hotel Seventeen.

I drove fast to the location. parked and head straight to room he paid.

I knocked twice before hearing the locks clinked, I turned the nob letting myself in to see Mr perfect in short.

I widen my eyes “ you're looking good ” I said, he smiled pecking me slowly before placing his hand at my back dragging me closer to him.

His hands kept working there ways up and down my back causing goosebumps making my knees weak

he then kissed me at the scruff of my neck biting me sweetly I groaned.

I arched my back leaning closer to his body

he pinned me to the wall as his lips found mine, he was gentle and sweet.

His perfectly soft plump lips touched mine pressing gently trying to find a way in.

I didn't give in just yet, he brushed his tongue tasting, pleading for me to let him in.

He stepped back staring at me.

He smiled brushing his hands on the side of my face down to the nape of my neck to my boobs slowly down working his way to my waist

I shut my eyes letting his manly hands touch and search every inch of my body.

He hissed taking his head back “ I wanna see you ”

he said in his deep husky voice.

His eyes were dark with lust his lips were set and ready to have a taste of what I have to offer.

I stood there pinned to the wall staring smiling evilly at him.

“ give me a minute ” I leaned closer to him whispered lustfully before winking.

I stepped into the bathroom with my bag shutting the door with a lock.

I have three hours to go.....