episode four

I've being so busy ever since the queen bee decided to make me a member. Didn't know it was so much work and talking.

Time was running and am yet to pay my dues, I get chills all over me when ever I remember that am yet to settle those beings. I've had series of nightmares whenever I go to sleep, either see me being chased by a monster with the head of demon and legs of a horse blood dripping from its mouth ready to pounce on me and feed on my flesh or a vision of a strange creature with black cloak pointing towards my direction floating in mid air things have being hard for me and these days I hardly see my mother I go out early when she's still asleep and come back home when she's already fully into her slumber.

feedo has being up on my tails, watching my every movement, I just can't bare with her anymore. here I am with the rest of the organizers at printing department, trying to figure out what's needed for the events, “ y'all shouldn't forget the drinks and food, know that not all of us can survive a whole day without eating” shouted Ibrahim we all burst into laughter “ and u think everyone is a foodie like you?” Anna replied to him glaring.

They were all discussing about what to do and how to plan, when I spotted a lean tall guy with glasses coming towards the building. My eyes began to twitch, my fingers shook abruptly, as beads of sweat rolled down on my forehead

“ are you okay Hamee?” Anna asked placing a hand on my shoulder, I bent lower clutching on my tommy, everyone's attention turned to me “ is she okay?” asked one of the guys.

I suddenly jolted out from my state and was back to normal, everyone looked petrified on what just happened “ am alright! Am okay! ” I replied, “ but you were in pain just few minutes ago” said Hussein with a worried face

I smiled and sniffed cleaning my sweat with the tissue Anna gave me. I assured them I was okay before excusing myself, walking to my car, I wore in a black with white stripe jumpsuit and a black veil on my head.

I was heading there when I bumped into him, he turned to me and apologized before heading into the department.

I sighed as I sat comfortably in my seat, with the Ac on, after  few minutes I began to hear whispers of strange voices it started in a low tone then to a high pitched tone ‘ He's the one!’ it began ‘ we want him’ it whispered ‘ we want his blood and flesh’ the voice kept on repeating those words over and over again.

I shut my eyes as I received the message. A loud knock came from my window as I jerked out of the state I was in. my car is all tinted no one could see a thing  standing outside.

“ Hamee! U in there!?” Hussein asked as he hit on the window again I wind it down as Hussein was now on view “ are u okay dear?” he asked staring at me looking concerned, I sighed heavily turning giving him a sad smile “ am fine Hussein! Never being better” I gave him a weak smile.

Hussein looked at me suspiciously “ you're not telling me something ” he added I was about to say something, when he opened the door for me I walked out leaning my back on it “ what's wrong Hamee?” Hussein asked again

Gosh was I really starting to get pissed off with his questions “ I said am fine Hussein please” he was mute, observing me closely “ you've being acting weird lately, I figured ” I rubbed my Temple trying not to get irritated ‘ kill him If he angers you’ the voice in my head said

“We should go back to the others, we've being out too long” I ignored him with the voice in my head  we both headed back to the clique as deep within me, knows what I have to do, to keep myself alive and the ones I love.

The day was over, I drove straight home, got there early so I figured mom should be in her room awake, went in and found her praying. I smiled and went on laying on her bed starring at the innocent woman I call Mother.

Oh we've being through a lot in the past, I could still remember how I lost my womanhood to my God forsaking uncle pfft I hated his guts and I never regretted what I did to him and his friends.

I grinned widely with just the thought of it. “ you seemed to be early today my dear” mother said as she took off her himar, I turned smiling at her “ I haven't seen you in a while now mom so I figured to come home early and spend little time with u” I replied as I sat straight

“ what have you being up to Hameeda?” mother asked. I rubbed my temple sighing hard “ it's complicated mom I can't tell you ” mother widen her eyes in shock.

“ so now we keep secrets ehh Hameeda?” mother smiled shaking her head “ you've being hiding things from me ever since we left Uncle Bala's residents and hearing that terrible news that he passed on, may his soul rest in peace such a peaceful man” I immediately scoffed rolling my eyes when mom said the last statement.

“ I've being meaning to ask you Hameeda about how you got such a huge amount of money in such a short time I just didn't wanted to ask at first though am your mother I should have ask right from the very first day we stepped into this house, so tell me” I sighed hard

felt bad and so upset about what she said, why would she ask me about this now? “ mom what's with the questions? ” I asked uninterested with the topic she was heading to “ I need to know Hameeda, how are u getting all these money u spend And this huge house as well? ” mother immediately gasped putting both hands on her lips “ I hope what am thinking isn't what you're doing ” mother glared at me with a hand on her hip.

Hey guys I missed u. So what do u think about this episode? Please vote like and comment. Love you buddies happy reading.