episode eight

I found myself sitting by the bed side, frustrated and confused. I sighed hard lowering my head trying to hide my face.

He sat next to me holding my hands “ I know how you feel, you can trust Hamida” I shook my head trying to take my hands away from his.

He held on tight to me “ am not letting you go, you won't shut me out. I want you to tell me what's going on I want to help” tears were beaming from my eyes.

I trembled “ am sorry Am so sorry I can't ” I cried as a lone tear found it's way down my cheek Hussein got my chin and held my head up making eye contact with me.

He wiped my tear with his thumb stroking the back of my head with his fingers.

It felt so good I don't want him to stop.

I shut my eyes close taking in the pleasure his fingers were making at the back of my head.

I felt so alive and at ease with my self “ am right here Hamida, am not letting you go. You can trust me tell me whatever no matter how bad it is, I will never judge you” 

I opened my eyes  tears blurred my vision, I blinked twice before getting a clear view of him.

Gosh was he amazing his holding me so close to him only mere inches away from our face touching his eyes bore into mine holding so many emotions.

I could tell he really cares for him and I also care for him as well. I'll do whatever it takes to be with him, whatever.

Cause I want this, I want this so bad I want him to hold me close, tell me he would never let me go and that I'll be his forever.

“ tell me everything ” he whispered and I nod.

He kissed me on my forehead for some seconds before letting me rest for a while. I know this would be hard, hard for me to tell him my story.

Tell him how bad of a person I was and recently am, and how many innocent men's blood are in my hands.

I hope he won't find me evil and would still want to be with me, I just hope he won't hate me.

Hussein left me in my room so I could rest.

I laid on the king sized bed facing the ceiling as I ponder about the incident that happened earlier and how I got myself into that terrible accident.

‘ why would they do this? Why would they want me to take down someone's life that's so dear to me, I can't do this am so tired ’ I said to myself weakly as a lone tear made it's way down to my cheek.

I bit my lower lip hard shutting my eyes hard as I felt the taste of my blood in my mouth.

I have no choice but to tell Hussein what he needed to know.

But first I need to know if I could trust him.

If I could share my deepest darkest secret with him, hope he doesn't find me an awful person.

I turned to my side resting my head on my palm as I shut my eyes ready to drift into slumber.

I slept like a baby. I can't remember when last I slept this much.

I opened my lids as I was welcomed with darkness.

I slipped out of my sheets dragging myself into the darkness trying not to crash with anything.

finally made my way to the door turning the knob and it creaked opened.

The hall way was dark, and the house was extremely quiet. You could hear the sound of breeze swaying around.