Trouble at work ~6~

"Ill buy you both, since you can't choose." Tomoyo kindly requested.

Kyoto grinned. "Thanks!"

Tomoyo and Kyoto walked out of the shop together hand in hand.

"All right, next... I think we should get you a job." Tomoyo went on,

"Oh yeah... I really don't mind where!" Kyoto said happily.

Tomoyo went into a candle shop nearby where they were walking. Everything in there looked expensive and fragile. 'oh no...' Kyoto thought.
'I've been here before...' Kyoto looked uncomfortable biting his lips and crossing his arms.

"Ah, hello, I was wondering if I could speak with your manager about a job offer?" Tomoyo confidently spoke to a shop assistant. The assistant left through a door behind the counter.

"Are you alright?" Tomoyo looked over at a very nervous Kyoto. Biting his nails and holding his stomach.

"Ah! I'm fine..."

"Hello! I'm Izumi, I'm the owner of this shop. How may I help you?" A young fit looking man walked out. He looked like a model or something. That effortless look of ginger sideswept hair and chestnut/almond milky skin.

"Ah... hello! I was hoping you could fix this boy up for a job." Tomoyo slightly pushed Kyoto up in front of him.

Izumi held out his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, and you are?"

Kyoto shook his hand, looking down at the ground. His lips quivering.

"Ky-k-Kyo-kyot.." Kyoto couldn't even say his name, just endless stutters came out.

"His name is Kyoto Nanami, he'll definitely be helpful." Tomoyo backed up.

"Very nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll fit in well." Izumi smiled happily.

The three men stood there for a while, exchanging awkward smiles with each other.

Suddenly a confused look came over Izumi's face.

"Ill take Kyoto in now, we do have an opening but it's important to ask some questions before hiring." Izumi escorted Kyoto into the room behind the counter.

"Alright, I'll wait here for a while." Tomoyo waved.

"Actually, these interviews take a while, maybe you can come by in a couple of hours." Izumi pushed Tomoyo out the door.

'What... an interview doesn't take a few hours... why is he so eager to get rid of me?' Tomoyo stood outside the shop leaning against the window.

Tomoyo walked back into the shop and went to the door behind the counter.

"May I help you?" The friendly assistant came out of nowhere.

"Ah... no thanks." Tomoyo looked down.

"Then could you please step away from that door. That room is for staff members only." He smiled and gestured him out.

Tomoyo flashed his police badge. You never know when it'll come in handy.

"I see..." The assistant walked over to the door.

He twisted the doorknob but it wouldn't budge. "it's locked..."

"I'm afraid Izumi has locked himself in... I do have a spare key but it's at my apartment." The assistant couldn't open the door.

'I'm starting to think Izumi isn't as trustworthy as he seems.' Tomoyo tossed this matter in his mind over and over like a pancake that won't fry.

*Meanwhile Izumi and Kyoto are in the locked room*

"Please take a seat." Izumi pointed to the chair in front of the desk, as he sat in the wheeled one behind the desk.

"So Kyoto, tell me about yourself..." Izumi looked deep into Kyotos eyes.

"Uh... well..."
Kyoto had nothing to say. At all.

Izumi tilted his head.

"Are you a mute?"

"Wha-! Ah no! Not at all..." Kyoto looked up at Izumi's eyes.

"You... look familiar... Have I seen you somewhere?" Izumi leaned forward, looking into Kyotos eyes like the answer was right in front of him.

Izumi slammed his hands on the desk and jumped up out of the chair.

He clicked his fingers and pointed.

"It's you..." He grumbled.

Kyoto tried to hide his face. But he had already figured it out.

"You were the one who robbed my shop! I recognise those violet eyes, that punk silver hair. You... are NOT getting a job here! However I'd love to take you down to the station." Izumi yelled, in such a frustrated tone.

Kyoto yelped and ran to the door to flee.

'Shit! it's locked...'

Izumi grabbed Kyoto and spun him around banging his head against the wall and sliding down the wall till hitting the ground.

"No..." Kyoto looked away.

"What's this then?" Izumi grabbed Kyotos neck, examining the collar.

"Hmph... what are you? His pet?"
Izumi growled.

'No way... Come help me Tomoyo... now!'

Izumi started caressing behind Kyotos ear, hitting his weak spot causing him to flush and jerk his leg.

"You're actually quite cute... I see why he made you his pet..." Izumi felt Kyoto up, feeling his chest.

Izumi's eyes slightly closed, giving him sex appeal. Kyoto couldn't help looking at him. 'Honestly... beautiful, his eyes are so soft and sexy... BUT NO!'

"Why don't we make a deal."

'I'm having some serious déjà vu...' Kyoto thought

Izumi touched Kyoto down low. His hand circling over it making Kyoto uncomfortable.

"Ill make you my pet... and I won't turn you in... how's that then?" Izumi whispered in a deep beastly voice.

'No... only Tomoyo... it can only be him who can do that stuff to me... HURRY UP AND SAVE ME!'