The adventure goes on

So where was I. Yes. I was telling you my story. So I was born in the wild but my parent got killed when I was 11 months old. So I was taken in by the zoo, so here I am at the zoo being teased and laughed at.
Every year there is a contest to see each platypus from each zoo is best. So I have been trying and trying for 6 years I haven't been picked once. My best is 76 out of 80.
This year will be different if they don't see me I'll make them see me.

Rule 1: Be being able to bring the saddest of child to the happiest child. (Which I hate because shouldn't a human be doing that)

Rule 2: Being able to survive a week by myself no help from no one.
(I love that idea but it is also very dangerous because its a fight to the death)

Rule 3: being able to trust though the hardest of times.
(This to me is the hardest of them all)

Just to say this is what we have to show them. When I mean them I mean human that think it is funny to see platypus kill each other.

But right now I'm stuck in a zoo not knowing what to. I over heard the zoo keepers say they won't enter me again because I make them feel silly around the other zoo keepers from different zoos .

So I have to make a plan to get out of here. But what to do, what to do. Mmmmm. Ahh Haa. I can scratch the glass and tap it with my bill (the glass is thin) until it breaks. I can only do it at night because the visitors or keepers will tell on me.

*2 nights later*

Yes one more tap, but I'll leave it until the keepers come round in the morning to show what I can do. I'll bet they'll think more of me now.

Wait should I run away or should I stay?
---------------------------------------------------
Comment should Penny the platypus run or should she stay. Also tell me what I should next and how you thought of my story.

Special thanks to MAJESTICBUCKATRON for helping me with this chapter. Also go read her books they are great. :)