The Surprise

I was in a community of platypus. I was so surprise I all most fainted. It was amazing.

"Hello my name is Penny. Can you tell me why I'm here?"

A little voice came from the group I turned around to see a 12 year old female platypus coming towards me.

"You are here because we saw you were upset and wanted to help. We couldn't do any thing so we watched you. We saw you break the glass we saw you dive in the river and we saw you all most drown. By the way my name is Jewel the daughter of our leader."

"Well Jewel can I see your dad? I would love to talk to him."

"Well Penny, my dad is sleeping right now so, you'll have to wait."

*Jewel runs off to see dad*

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

*Jewel comes running out*

"Penny, my dad, he is, D E A D. Something happened all I could see was a spear in his heart. I need your help!"

"Jewel we need to chill out. Ok. Tack deep breaths. It is ok. If your having a hard time maybe you should talk to someone."

*Jewel is lightly crying*

"Hey, Jewel what about you give me a tour to take your mind off things. How about that?"

"Thanks, Penny I will give you a tour. Just don't say a thing about him. Please!"

*Jewel gives Penny a tour of the community*

"Thank you for the tour but I have a problem, where am I going to stay the night?"

"You can stay at my house (borrow) since I'm alone now"
---------------------------------------------------
Wow what a heart stabber. I'm sorry for the long wait. But I think this makes up for the wait.

A shout out to MAJESTICBUCKATRON the person who got it right and the only person who commented.
Thank you