Prologue

// "Sorry love if i wont be able to see you achieve your goals in life. Promise me you'll focus on your goals and dreams and make your parents proud please. Dont let anyone mold you as a person, mold yourself honey do everything that makes you the happiest. And also find a man who deserve you and will join you on achieving your dreams. Dont let a person ruin you okay? I will miss you baby girl, i love you more than anything.Sorry if im leaving you soon. -Gran'ma. // This is the note my grandmother left before she died.

I was eighteen that day, my life was fucked up when i was a teen, I am a worthless person without dreams to pursue, i had no direction in life, a lazy college student, a frat girl, im always drunk. My parents always said that i dont deserve to be in their side anymore. I wanted to leave home but i love my grandmother so much, shes the only person who's been there with me even if im a fucked up one.

After she died my entire life changed. I promised to myself that I will do anything and everything just to make my grandmother proud of me, I know achieving my goals, making my dreams come true, and being a successful one will make her the happiest. Even if shes gone her words will be the thing that will lead me to success and thats for sure.

I read every word with all of my strength, i hold back my tears but i failed. I cried and cried im so fucking hurt.. and from that day i swear i dont wanna feel this kind of pain again, EVER.