~Chapter Three~

No POV

"Who's the next clown?" Lucy mumbled to herself, taking steps towards her destination. She sighed, wondering how the next man would turn out to be.
She reached the entrance and closed the deep black doors behind her. She walked up a narrow alley and was then met with tons of cushioned chairs and a large screen. She stared at the commercials about buying some new kind of car on the oversized screens and then turned away, walking towards the seats to sit down. Before she reached the seat written on her ticket, she felt a large hand land on her shoulder. She flinched and turned to face the owner of the hand. Behind her stood a tall man with raven hair and mellow gray eyes. She smiled awkwardly and subtly wriggle this hand off of her shoulder. He wore black sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt with white and blue shoes. The man nodded at her and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Hi. My name is Gray Fullbuster, the one you meet on Dinder." He spoke, his eyes moving up and down.

WHY WAS I ON DINDER!?!?! And do you seriously go out to the movies when you meet on Dinder!?!? Keep your eyes up here, bud!

Lucy crossed her arms, watching his gaze return to her eyes. He sighed and sat down next to where Lucy was about to. Lucy followed him and took her seat. The two sat in silence, waiting for the movie to begin. When it did, Gray threw his empty popcorn bucket to the floor and placed his feet on the chair in front of him. Sweat dripped down Lucy's face, she was nervous out of her mind. This guy made her feel uncomfortable. She placed her popcorn on the floor gently and leaned back in her chair. Feeling something on her back, her body stiffened. She looked back and saw Gray's arm. She decided to keep her body upright. The movie continued on to it's scenes.

"Hello, Jack.... I changed my mind." Rose spoke, fiddling with her fingers in front of her. Jack turned his body around and smiled at her. "They said you might be up he-" deed

"Ssshhhh..." Jack interrupted, grabbing Rose's hand and pulling him towards her.

Lucy felt Gray's arm snake around her waist and pull her close.

"U-umm... Gray..." She stared at him with an uncertain look, catching his eyes and pushing away his large arm. Gray grabbed her tighter. This would've been something she might have liked to experience..... if she didn't like someone...

She removed her hands from his arm and scooched away from him a little. He leaned back in his chair with a scowl.

Back off dude. Not a single sensible person touches their date the first time around.

As the movie continued, Lucy's cheeks slowly turned red, knowing the sex scene would soon come up. She sighed in nervousness, riding the dirty thoughts of her crush from her head. She slumped back in her chair, grabbing her pink cheeks as she watched the actors pull eachother into the carriage on the ship.

Holy hell this is so awkward and they barely even show anything!

Lucy suddenly felt a hand on her thigh. She immediately knew it was Gray and tried to push his hand away. Gray didn't move, instead he kept his eyes on the large screen in front of them and tightened his grip on Lucy's thigh. Lucy's body tensed up, she had never been touched like this against her will from what she can remember. She grabbed her arm rest with her hand and tightly squeezed it, leaving the tips of her fingers white. She felt sweat dripping down her temples. It didn't help that the seats were cushioned or that the room was at least 70 degrees. She felt like ripping her shirt off and laying flat on the ground. But the ground was filthy, she would be half naked and.... Just no. She looked down at her leg, tightening her muscle to try and alert Gray that she felt uncomfortable. But his hand was not moving. She found him annoying. Very annoying. She felt as though she could smell the stench coming from his feet as they lay on top of the seats on front of them. She leaned forward to pick up her popcorn and began munching on it soon after. The scene then ended and Lucy then turned to Gray.