~Chapter Eleven~

(Give the song a chance, it gets better. Omg on god the lyrics make me fall in love with my culture so much){ignore the dirty parts}

No POV

"Alright who's turn is-...." Erza paused, noticing they had two missing. "Hey who are we missing? Am I hallucinating?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah. L-Lu and Natsu left a few minutes ago. But Lu left her bag, I'll bring it to her on Monday..." Levy looked away, feeling guilty.

"Eh, it was probably a booty call." Gray rolled his eyes and sat back down. Gajeel Eyed the blue haired girl and scowled, feeling as though she was hiding something.

"Aw, now it feels less lively..." Jellal scratched the back of his head.

"Are we not good enough for you, blueberry!? Does my perfection not meet your standards!?" Gajeel glared.

"That's not really what I meant..."

~
A Day Later
~

Lucy walked through the school doors after her second to last class. Natsu followed close behind her, seeing that she made her way to her class without trouble even though she had assured him it was unnecessary.

"I already told you, I don't need you to follow me."

"I don't have any other way to pass time so I might as well follow you, right?"

"Just go to class, then!"

"Nope. That's boring."

"Then I'll skip with you."

"Sure, it's not like I care. Let's go." He dragged her away and led her to the roof.

"Why are we going up here?" She asked. Natsu opened the door and walked to an open area behind a storage room.

"What else? To sit down. If you don't want to just go to class." Lucy sat down on the floor and looked over at him next to her.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yes." Lucy frowned and sighed. She reached for his hand and stroked his fingers lightly. Natsu looked over at her. Her eyes landed on his.

"Do you really not remember the amusement park? I know it wasn't a dream now."

"I already told you. I don't know what you're talking about." He spat, looking away.

"Yeah! I was with that man Akihiro Adagaki! And there was a large golden field of grass! And I had to make a decision and pick between a bunch of doors! We visited an amusment or theme park and I chose you!" Natsu raised an eyebrow and squinted. He removed his hand from underneath hers and turned his head to her.

"Golden grass? Akihiro Adagaki, doors, decision, theme park. Listen to yourself. You sound ridiculous." He grunted. "Your delusions aren't real. Although it's not like I'm surprised I was in your dream."

"It's not a dream! I swear it happened and we talked a lot, and we watched the sunset!"

"That never happened. I'm pretty sure I would remember it."

"Why don't you believe me?" She softened her voice.

"How do you expect me to believe anyone when they say that I myself can't remember a special moment between us? It just doesn't make sense. And golden grass? Random doors? That's all in the fairy tales, Lucy. It isn't real." Lucy looked down sadly. Natsu glanced over at her and placed his hand on her head, pulling her into his chest. "It isn't a big deal. Don't think about it too much." He finished. She hugged his waist and stared at the floor.