~Chapter Nine~

No POV

"Yes, what is it you need, father?" He asked with a sweet tone.

"Is there a reason behind those nasty glares you shot me earlier?"

"I don't know what you mean..." He turned back around and took a few more steps up the stairs.

"Get back here!" Acnologia threatened. Natsu ignored him and walked away. "Natsu!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, ice prick. What's with the gossip?" Natsu asked his best friend as he entered class, listening to the whispers directed at his group.

Gray broke from his smooches with Juvia on his lap and turned to him. Juvia tied her hair into a pony tail and walked away to talk to her friends. Gray stared at her as she retreated and glared at Natsu. "Hey! What do you want!? You ruined a perfectly good make out sesh!"

"Can't you keep away from her for a second? She's still a virgin, so make sure not to do anything rash, stripper."

"How the fuck would you know that!?" Gray yelled, standing up in anger.

"Relax I'm not with your girlfriend. Gajeel is Juvia's best friend and Gajeel is also my friend. That's the only way I know. He would know wouldn't he? I mean he knows every interaction she's had with guys every since they met so..."

"Don't rub it in..."

"Whatever. I asked you a question. What's all the gossip about?"

"Well, Erza is forcing Jellal to have sleepover. But then Levy heard about it and she decided she wanted to join. Gajeel is also going now. Then Juvia heard about it and now I'm being forced to go as well. You'd better be prepared. If anyone of your fan girls catches wind of this and decide to ask you to come with, you'll have to find a way to let them down slowly."

"Hah? I never said I was coming?" Natsu raised an eyebrow

"Well then take that up with Levy. She's the one who's forcing you to come as well." Gray grunted and sat back down. Natsu scowled and looked around the room for the short girl. He spotted her taking notes across the room in her seat.

"Oi, pipsqueak!!!" He yelled, stomping over to her. Levy turned around with a scowl and hid her notes filled with a stick figure who had long black hair.

"What do you want?" She pouted with a mumble.

"You can't just force me to go to the damn party!" He hissed.

"Yes I can, you stupid lizard! Erza is my friend and she invited me!"

"So what!? That doesn't mean that you can forcibly make me go!"

"She said I could bring whoever I want! I kindly invited Gajeel, Gray and Juvia. Then, I felt as though it would be rude to leave you out so I invited you too! You should be thanking me for my kindness!"

"Levy's right, Natsu." A low feminine voice spoke.

"Gray had a different story..." he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Gray loves twisting the truth." Erza scowled and grabbed Jellal's hand who had just walked in after her. Levy smirked and sat back down.

"Fine. I'll go." He gave in. Girls around the room gasped and squeeled to eachother. Erza smiled. "But you have to let me bring someone I want." He said sternly. Erza seemed dumbfounded. Natsu? Interested in someone? Inviting them, at that, to a party with his friends? The fan girls squeeled more.

"W-well... yeah, sure. I guess so..." she finished.

"Since when have you been into someone?" Jellal asked him, patting his back.