prologue

OMG i can't believe i'm finally writing a Zarry story ᕕ(՞ᗜ՞)ᕗ i'm so excited guys.

So this is my first story here on wattpad, i'm scared and excited at the same time.

You probably know me in Instagram as : 321kiara_malik123

And in wattpad as the girl with the weird comments 😂😂😂

You can call me Kiara though 😘.

So just a disclaimer before i start :

i don't own any of the characters mentioned in this book and ObViOuSlY i don't own ZAYN or HARRY that's for sure cause if i did they probably would be kissing by now and much more.....*cough awkwardly*....anyways.

So i just wanna make it clear that ENGLISH isn't my first language.

My english isn't that good.

i taught myself english by watching movies and stuff so if you find some mistakes or maybe A LOT OF THEM then i wanna say i'm sorry, i'm trying to edit as much as i can before publishing any chapter.

So i'm not much of a writer material to be honest ,i kinda hate writing cause i'm lazy ASF 😂😂😂

This corona shit and the quarantine are making me write my first story ever.

I do have a wild imagination though 😳 i don't know why i had the urge to say that but well.

Anygays i'm definitely a hardcore Zarry shipper and i always wondered how would Zayn and Harry act like when they are in private alone, just the two of them, Away from the cameras ,the fame and away from the other three boys.

So i've kinda searched and studied their body language and how they treat each other and i wanna show in this book my perspective of their relationship as i see it.

Zarry are giving me a heart attack every damn minute, it hurts to see them separated now and hurting as well, so this book i want it to be their safe and happy place for them to experience happiness where there wouldn't be anything to keep them apart from each other. 😍

What to expect:

Drama 👀 (i mean where is the fun without some drama right?)

Mentions of Zigi and hamille 🙂.

Zarry Fluff moments 😍.

Sad moments 😢.

And a lot of cute moments 😍.

This book includes both fluff and hot scenes cause well Zarry are both cute and DAMN HOT.

And Probably a lot of smut 😂 (cheer up my perverts)

Like there is a lot of sexual material boyxboy so if you are uncomfortable don't read the part, i'll probably put a warning in the beginning of the smut scene.

But i know you guys gonna read it anyways 😂.

This story take the place in late 2017, the first time Z and H got to meet again.

Credit to: f.a.1.7.2006 on IG she made the beautiful cover, thanks love 😘

A special thank you to @zarryesreal she is a good friend of mine and an angel ,she helped me a lot and i'm so grateful.

So without any further rumbling let's start our journey ladies and gentlemen. shall we? 😎

See Zarry love story through my eyes.💚💛