chapter 4: boy i know you're staying

Why Harry is so beautiful and cute like this ?? 😍

Here is the update i promised  enjoy 😘

Third person pov:

  It was dark outside, Zayn just stocked the fridge with the food he brought hours ago from the supermarket.

some chicken wings, eggs, cereal, milk, beer and multiple bags of haribo gummy bears, yeah he loves the red ones sue him.

  He made sure his door and all the windows we're closed,the strom has just arrived and it's raining a lot outside.

No one to be seen on the streets cause Zayn swears if you went outside to your balcony the wind would literally blow you away and the next thing you know you're stuck in some isolated island across the ocean.

  He closed the curtains, took the bag of haribos in one hand and dobby in his other hand and went to his bed turning the TV on to watch a movie.

  He end up watching deadpool.

  Dobby was napping on his lap when the door bell rang repeatedly startling Zayn and the poor cat.

Zayn frowned and groaned loudly, who the hell came to his house in the middle of the night and in the middle of freaking a storm?

  Can't everyone just leave him the hell alone, he really wanna watch the damn movie in peace.

   Maybe it's his annoying neighbor Jack.

he always comes knocking on his door acting like they're best friends or something, it's looks like the storm didn't stop his annoying ass from coming this time either.

  He got up from his bed placing dobby on it, this lazy cat always sleeping Zayn thought before putting his shirt on walking to the door.

If it's jack then Zayn just gonna close the door in his face.

Fuck him, Zayn wants to watch Deadpool, Ryan Reynolds is much more important than this idiot.

He slowly opened it and was met with a shaking figure.

He squinted his eyes trying to see who's the person standing in front of him but it was too dark outside and he couldn't see the person's face.

"Jack if its you then Fuck off man, i'm really not in the mood for your stupid stories, i've heard them more tha-" 

  He almost had a heart attack when the guy finally spoke.

"Z-Z-Zayn"

Zayn's face went pale, he knows this voice very well but it can't be HIM.

  "H-Harreh" He said with wide eyes ,his brain trying to process what the hell is happening.

He quickly shook his head and held Harry's arm pulling him inside.

  when he looked at his face he gasped ,it's indeed was Harry and he was shaking.

all his clothes were wet, his face was drained of blood, his lips were purple and trembling and his hands were shaking in front of him.

   Zayn quickly pulled him into his bedroom and started taking harry's clothes off until he was Just in his boxers.

  Zayn took his own shirt off quickly hugging harry close to his body.

  That took harry by surprise "w-what a-are you d-doing?".

  "I'm using my body heat to warm you up you dickhead"

  Zayn hugged him tight rubbing his warm palms against the small of his back trying to warm his body a bit.

   GOD DAMN harry is literally freezing.

Zayn went to his closet taking a clean towel and drying harry's body and hair.

Then he took a warm sweater and some grey sweatpants and helped harry to put them on cause he looked like he was about pass out any minute now.

  Zayn layed him on his bed covering him with the warm sheets then went to the kitchen quickly making some hot chocolate for him.

He helped harry to drink it then he went back to the kitchen to make some soup for him but he stopped cutting the vegetables when he noticed that his own hands were shaking now.

  He went back to the room to check on Harry.

Harry's face was so pale and drained of blood looking like a dead corpse after all the things Zayn have done.

  Fuck it Zayn took his own sweatpants off keeping his boxers on ,then he took Harry's clothes off again before he crawled next to him and took him in his arms.

Harry immediately wrapped his long limbs around zayn's warm body and buried his face in Zayn's chest.

  Zayn hissed cause harry's lips and body was so cold but he hugged him nevertheless trying to warm him a bit.

  After some time Zayn slapped his own forehead with his hand "i'm an idiot, Harreh i'm gonna go make a hot bath for you, that would help"

But Harry just shook his head against Zayn's chest and tightened his grip around his body.

  Zayn sighed and wrapped his legs around Harry's freezing ones rubbing the small of his back with his hands until Harry's body stopped shaking.

  Harry's body is warm now just like Zayn's and he was fast asleep small snores leaving his now red lips still holding into Zayn's body for dear life.

  Zayn felt sleepy himself and fell asleep right away still holding harry close to him.

  it was the first time in years now since Zayn slept good and felt really warm holding Harry in his strong arms.

Yay Zarry finally met again 😆😆 🎉🎉

I think you guys didn't expect them to meet this way but here we are 😌

So what do you think so far guys? 😁

Awwwww i'm in love with this two love birds 💞😍

They are just so cute that i wanna cry 😭😭

And Zayn is so sweet taking care of Harry 😍💓💓

What do you think gonna happen next? 👀

Let's just hope everything goes well the next morning 👀

Today's question: When and how did you start shipping Zarry if you do ship them?

OMG thank you so much for the 1K views and for all the votes I'm crying 😭💟 i don't deserve you guys i swear.

Love you guys sooo much every single one of you💟

don't forget to vote and comment, it really makes me happy 😊😍