chapter 6: you feel that space

AN UPDATE!!!! cause i love all of you guys so much ❤😘

Harry looks so cute and soft in this picture 😍😍😍

ZARRY FINALLY TALKING!! 😰

Zayn's pov:

  "Act normal Zayn and do something normal"

  I started looking for the milk to make breakfast.

  'SHIT i forgot where i put the milk'

  Then i slapped my forehead with my hand feeling stupid.

  "It's in the fridge you idiot where else"

  'Okay perfect now i'm talking to myself'

  I took the milk out the fridge, two bowls and a froot loops cereal box placing them on the table.

  when i looked up he was standing there in my kitchen's door looking a bit tired but as beautiful as ever wearing the pink sweater i gave him yesterday and he was still in his boxers.

  His messy curls were covering his forehead and he was rubbing his eye with the sleeve of the oversized sweater pouting in the process.

  He run his fingers through his messy curls sweeping away the loose strands of curls that fell in front of his eyes then he rubbed his nose with his index finger like he always did looking so soft and cuddly like this.

  I felt my boxers tighten a bit at the sight of him looking like this then i cleared my throat getting his attention.

   I calmed myself down not even looking him in the eyes when i pushed the cereal bowl to his side and started making my own.

  He hesitantly came closer to the table then sat down slowly on the chair in complete silence eating the cereals i made for him.

  I dared to ask him "So what brought you here styles? And how do you even know my address?"

   He flinched upon hearing my cold tone and stopped eating putting his spoon down on the table then he moved his hands to his lap, looking at his feet.

  "Sorry if i came unexpected"

  Fuck his voice is raspier than i remember.

  "You sure hell did" I said coldly leaning on the counter, frowning my eyebrows and crossing my arms over my chest.

  He kept looking at the floor "I-i came to NY in a business trip really to record some songs, i'm supposed to be in my hotel room right now but i went to this bar yesterday with Mitch and a couple of friends"

  He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly "i got a bit drunk, my friends headed back to the hotel but i stayed a bit longer then i went out to call a cab but i forgot the name of my hotel, i guess i was drunker than i thought and there was this scary storm coming"

  He cleared his throat playing with the spoon in the bowl now "i-i didn't know anyone in h-here and i couldn't call jeff cause my phone battery died, i only knew your address so i came here and about your address Niall gave it to me" He said avoiding my gaze.

  I gritted my teeth, so i was his last option huh?

  Either coming to my house or dying in a fucking storm, That made me angry for some reasons.

  So he doesn't want to be here.....with me.

  I took the cereal bowl i made for myself and stormed out the kitchen and into the living room without sparing him a glance.

  He followed me and i sat on the couch turning the TV on and completely ignoring him.

  He kept looking at the couch debating whether to sit or not.