No Chances.

Cry's POV

I sat all alone at lunch time, outside near some garden.

It was a perfect spot; I could see everyone in the cafeteria throught the glass walls.

As people passed me, they smirked and pointed.

But I've learned to ignore the attention and intimidation.

Throught the walls thought, I saw her.

Michelle.

I propped myself up, to get a good look at what she was doing.

She was surrounded by people who were yelling, pushing people..

"You will never get the chance to be with her." A heavy accented voice said from behind me.

I turned around to be face to face with some guy with sandy blond hair.

"Excuse me?" I said neutrally as I stared down at my shoes, avoiding eye contact with him.

"You don't recognise me? We sit beside each other in class!.."

I didn't respond, so he continued.

"Well, RYAN, I am Felix. And as I was saying, you will never get her. Guys like us don't." He said while staring into the cafeteria.

"And WHO exactly will I never get?.." I mumbled.

"Don't play dumb. MICHELLE MANGA. First of all, you are way out of her ligue. Second of all, she has taken interest in you, which is bad." He said everything matter-of-factly.

My heart skipped a beat.

She.. liked ME?

How was that bad!..

"It's bad because you have time travelling powers, and they only mess up the situation when used."

I choked on nothing, and I furiously got up and pushed  him on a wall.

"Listen dude, HOW THE FRICK do you know all of this?.." I said aggresively.

He smirked and responded.

"Because I have the power to read minds, and I also have extreme intelligence." He said proud of himself, and I blushed a bit.

"So yah, I know a lot about you. How you 'accidentaly' tried  to go back in time to save your best friend.. Russ was it? And he ended up never existing in everyone else's mind." 

With that I let go of him, and he smirked again.

No one knew of that..

"It's just a crush, that I have on Michelle." I whispered sadly.

"Well don't have one, because did anyone tell you that she has a.. abusive and overprotective boyfriend named Ken?" He said innocently while walking away.

I stood there shocked.

Just staring at him as he started to fade into the distance..

"But don't worry about it Ryan, you're a time traveller after all: you can mess up their relashionship.."

Those where the last words I heard him say before dissapearing.

"Talk to you later... friend." I whispered as I turned around to have one last look at Michelle.