Cornered..

Minx's POV

I can't seem to remember the details, but all I know is that Ken and I got into a big fight.

I think it was because I tattled on his friends to him, who are Mark and another guy named Nanners.

We were yelling at each other by the end of lunch time, and finally I won.

(after threatening to go all Hulk on him..)

"Fine babe. I won't hang with them anymore, but please, stop talking to that new kid, Ryan. I didn't like how he was looking at you before. Rumor has it he has powers too.." Ken had said by the end of the argument, as he turned grabbed his bear claw necklace and stared down at the ground.

Then he left me, along with everyone else who was watching us fight.

So here I am now, walking all alone at practically midnight.

I didn't know where I was; but I could see trees and little houses, so I knew that I was far from the school.

The crackling sound of leaves and twigs from beneath my feet soothed me.

"So Michelle, we've heard that you have been gossiping about us.. to Ken especially." A familiar voice spoke up from behind me.

I gulped and stopped walking.

Suddenly, they were right in front of me.

Mark and Nanners.

The reason that I didn't like Ken being around these two was not because they were bullies or something, it was because of their powers.

Which is to drain energy.

And I am practically filled with it.

I turned around as an atempt to run, but Nanners grabbed my arm.

Then Mark grabbed me by my waist.

Firetruck..

"LET ME-" I tried to shout, but they put something on my mouth before I could finish.

I was trapped.

They both slowly put their hands closer to my forehead, and I knew that this was the end.

I needed the magic in my body to live.