Realizations.

Felix's POV

"God damn it." I sweared under my breath while blinking rapidly.

Cry restarted again.

I could feel it.

"Felix, you okay?.." My other best friend, Marzia whispered to me anxiously.

I gave her a reassuring smile, and we continued walking to the movie theater.

Now not many people know of Cry and how he rewinds.

Actually, I'm the only one.

It's weird, because I should be unable to remember..

Then again, nothing is normal these days.

"So.. how's the new kid like babe? I thought you said he was in your class.." Marzia trailed off, as she clutched onto my left arm.

"Well.. he's very stubborn, quiet, and has a lot of hope.. too much actually.." I answered.

"What do you mean, 'too much'?" Marzia stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I mean, he's hoping for the impossible. There's this girl he likes.. but uhh.." I stopped rambling as I realized what I was saying.

"What's the problem? She doesn't like him? Is there something wrong with one of them?" She swarmed me with questions, and I regretted bringing up the subject.

Marzia was a human, but she could sense when people where lying.

It was like her 'super power'.

I thought of what to say.

That's when I remembered what Ryan had told me the last time I saw him, and what Marzia had just asked me...

"Babe, we have to go back to school." I said quickly as I pulled her arm.

"But.. we were ditching and now you want to go back to class?!" She shouted as I dragged her down the street.

"Not to class.. one of my friend's are in danger.." I mumbled.

I just prayed that Ryan didn't do what I know he would....