First Impressions.

Minx's POV

"Before we start our first lesson, I would like all of you to meet your new classmate!.." Mrs.Lancha, our homeroom teacher announced as she signaled someone to come in.

I scanned the room to see everyone else propping themselves up to get a good look at the new kid.

"Come on.." The teacher whispered as she pulled a boy into the class.

I adjusted my hair and my school uniform as I discretly observed him.

I couldn't see his eyes or his nose nor his mouth; because his shagy brown hair was covering his entire face.

He seemed to be staring at his shoe's, like they were incredibly special or something.

"Class, meet Ryan Terri: he missed first semester because he was recently in the hospital for extreme headaches. So please try not to make too much noise, it can give him panic attacks."

"Freak.."

"Dork.."

"Pathetic.." 

I scowled as I heard people whispering and already judging him.

I could feel my hands getting hot and fiery.

Stop Michelle..

Conceal your emotions..

Alright, so I don't have problems or anything.

It's just that I have a.. power.

Many people do, after all, this is the year 3021!

Now I can't walk throught walls or turn invisible, but instead I have a lot of energy.. inside me.

Like if I wanted, I could practically destroy the entire school, because of how strong my emotions are..

Not like I would want to, but I could do almost anything.

Thankfully, the bell rang before the teacher could say anything else.

"Ah, there goes the first bell. Ryan, you may go take a seat at the back, right beside Michelle and Felix!"

People snickered as Ryan slowly walked to the back of the class, and as he sat down, I caught a glimpse of his blue and green eyes.

My heart skipped a beat.

This was going to be a long year...