Making Her Understand..

Minx's POV

"STOP!"

"KEN, NANNERS, MARK, STOP!" I shouted desperatly throught the crowd as Ken gave Ryan another punch in the face.

Every time that they hit Ryan, my heart seemed to twist and turn.

It hurt to see him like this..

Who cares? You don't even know  this guy.. he's just a pathetic new kid!

Shut up Mad..

LALALALALALALALALALALALALA-

I fell to the ground while holding my head, as I focused on keeping Mad, my dead twin sister's soul, out of my head.

She had the power to copy other people's power, and to control people.

I opened my eyes, to see Ken standing over me.

I whimpered, a bit scared as to know what he did to Ryan.

"Hey babe, let's ditch' class and go back to my place, ok?" I stared into his eyes, looking for some sign of the old Ken, my best friend, before he asked me out and became-

Wait, did I affect Ken into changing?

"BABE!" Ken screamed in my face, and I forgot what I was thinking about.

"Let's go then.." I answered him hesitantly, while noticing that the cafeteria was empty.

Are you stupid or what?!

Excuse me?

Can you dump Ken's arse, and go to that Ryan kid??

Wait, just a while ago you where saying how you didn't care about him!

Ya.. but he is gone. Like, he vanished.. and I know how.

WHAT?

Just before Ken and I walked out of the cafeteria, I turned around to see no Ryan.

I couldn't even see any blood on the ground!!

Michelle, THINK.

What kind of power let's you leave no traces of your presence?..

As Ken and I walked out the door, I saw a sandy blond boy, who whispered the word that I was thinking of.

Time travel.