Don't Cry. (last chap')

Minx's POV

My brain went completely blank as his skin came in contact with mine.

I didn't know him.

All I knew was that he was new.

But he didn't seem like 'new kid Ryan'.

I had this feeling that we've already met.. somewhere..

"Ryan?.." I whispered, confused.

He looked up at me, a bit embarassed, and we both got closer and closer to each other.

With his arms wrapped around me, we stared into each other's eyes before interlocking lips.

Suddenly, visions and memories ran throught my mind, as every single moment we shared together replayed in my head.

He ended the kiss, and looked at me sadly.

"Ryan.. you've finally saved me!" I said happily, but he just shook his head and turned away from me.

"I can't save you. At least, you can't be saved without.." He drifted of, too scared to finish his sentence.

He slowly looked back at me, with loving eyes.

"There you are.." Mark's voice ran throught the hallway, ruining the moment.

"RYAN DON'T DO IT!" Felix's voice screamed, and I turned to Ryan for an explanation, but he was too busy looking at his watch.

Suddenly, time stopped.

No one was moving.

Except Ryan.

He gave me a small smile, a kiss on the nose, and put his two hands on my head.

No.. he wasn't..

"I realized what was wrong." He said as tears fell down his face.

Light started to come out of his chest, as I knew what he was doing.

He was transferring all his energy to me.

"It's me." 

Which doing so, would...

Kill him.

"Forgive me for this, and please, don't cry.." Where his last words the entire room was filled with light, and my eyesight was filled with darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yah... that's over.

It was just a short story.

Hope yall liked it thought;)