Detention

Y/n's POV:

"You Asshole move out of the way!"I yell.

"You dinosaur!"I scream.

"You can't make me move short ass!"he replies.

"I give up..."I say in defeat.

He smurked, then walks away.
______________________________________
If you didn't know what was happening, then let's start from the beginning.

Hi I'm y/n, I play as central forward on my soccer team. I moved from Costa Rica with my older brother Alejandro.

Our parents died when I was 15. Now I'm 17 and I'm still grieving to this day.

I have a best friend who is Aliya and she plays as striker. Her parents died to, so she decided to move in with me and ale.

Before we moved 2 years ago, we were both central midfielders, but now that we're in New Jersey we have to play as strikers, and central fowards.

Now playing as strikers and central fowards are not so bad, though I do miss playing as a a central midfielders, we get to make the most goals out of all the positions on the team.

Anyways back to the situation we had earlier, I was walking through the halls, when all of a sudden my brother's best friend mattia came out of no where, and wouldn't let me get through to my class.

Mattia is a 6'l Italian, and Mexican dude who is such a fucking player, and who also plays soccer with my brother.

Now there are more of my brother friends, but all of them I love. Mattia is just no. He can be a dick head and such an asshole

Today I was late to class because of him. I got detention and guess who's also in there...Mattia!

"Hey shorty!"he says as he stands up.

"Don't call me that asshole!"I shoot back.

"Hey hey no need to be aggressive short ass!"he replies as he puts his hands up in defense.

I roll my eyes and make my way to a desk.

"So you got soccer practice today, because if not maybe I can take you on a date?"he says as he winks.

"No thanks, and yes I do have practice."I say.

Mattia just smurks and makes his way to the desk next to me.

"Are you serious out of all the desk in this room, you choose the one next to me!"I yell.

"It's the best seat!"he says.

"Ugh I'm moving!"I say getting up from my seat.

I move to the back, and wait til detention was over.
______________________________________

"Hey where were you guys all day?"Ale asked.

"Mattia you better have not done anything to her!"he says in a low angry voice.

Mattia nods his head"we were in detentions cause I kept blocking her from getting to class...duh"he replies.

I roll my eyes then walk toward Aliya.

Alejandro's POV

"Why are you always bothering my sister?"I ask while walking towards my car.

"I don't know."mattia replies as he shrugs.

"Do you like her or something?"I ask.

"No she's so fucking annoying and is such a bitch, and plus I got me a hot chick already!"he answers.

I just roll my eyes and get in my car.
Mattia gets in as well, and sat there quietly.

"Don't call my sister a bitch."I says, clenching his fist.

"Sorry dude, don't need to get so mad."

Mattia's POV:

Ding!

Fuck Jenna's texting me. I was suppose to meet her after school.

Jenna❤️🍑

J:Where the hell are you!!!???

M:Alejandro is helping with a surprise for you!

J: wait really! What is it? Wait don't tell me.

M:well gtg were here ily

J: ilyt❤️

My gosh she's annoying, but she's hot and she's fun to fuck.

"We're at my house now"ale says interupting my thoughts.

I get out of the car, and open the front door.

"Ahhhhh mattia what are you doing here, I thought you were going home?"y/n screams, while running up to her room.

"Nice body!"I yell.