Party Fight

Mattia's POV:

I was drunk, and didn't know where y/n was. I began to worry, I asked Ale, and Aliya but they didn't know where she was.

I decided to check her room, since she is always there.

I heard faint grunts coming from her room, but it wasn't hers, it was a male.
I know she isn't the type to cheat, but people can change. I open the door, to see a naked man that looked familiar, as for y/n, she was naked to.

She was strapped to the bed, with tears in her eyes. The bed was covered with blood, as her head was cut open. She was scratch and bruised. It broke my heart at the sight of her.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!"I yell pulling the guy off.

"What the fuck mar, I thought we were friends."I said heartbroken.

"Dude I'm sorry that your girl is hot!"he said smirking.

It made me angry, that he said that. I growled at him, making him back away. I charged at him, making him go back first into the desk.

I punched him in the face as hard as I could, until he was no longer conscious.

People gathered up here, watching as his face got more bloody. His face was bruised and had cuts that would need stitches.

People cheered as I kicked and punched, making me feel more powerful. I could feel someone pull me back.

"Mattia, stop."Y/n says, her body bare.

I stop, at the sight of her eyes filling with tears.

"I'm sorry, I can't control my anger."I say.

"It's ok, but can everyone stop staring at me!"she says covering her body, while her face turns to a dark shade of red.

I take off my hoodie and put it on her. I guide her down the stairs, and place her in the car.

"Where are we going?"she asked getting comfortable.

"Hospital."I say, pulling the car out of the driveway.

"Why?"she questions.

"Cause you're not well, now stop asking questions."I say rubbing her thigh.

"Hey wait you sons of bitches!"A drunk man yells.

"Hm who's that?"she questions, with tired eyes.

"Fuck."I mumble, "just stay here."

"Mar stay the fuck away!"I yell, getting ready to take a hit.

"Fuck off!"he yells, punching my face, knocking me to the ground.

"Ahh!"I groan.

I get back up, and punch him, I get on top of him, throwing punches, that probably broke his jaw by now.
His faced was messed up, as for the rest of his body, it was bruised and scratched.

I could feel my stamina go down, making me more tired. My punches and kicks got sloppy, and my eyes started to close slowly.

"Mattia, c'mon don't pass out, let's get to the hospital!"a familiar voice says.

Everything was a blur. My eyes were filled with blood, and were shut closed.

"Mattia wake up, were hear."the voice says again.

I try to open my eyes, but I couldn't.

I feel myself getting dragged out, by a soft hand.

"C'mon were almost there."

I felt like passing out. I had no energy what's so ever.

We walk into a cold room. The air brushing against my olive skin.

Your POV:

Mattia looked terrible. I was tired, but mattia was about to pass out. I watched from the car, as he fought. I wanted to help him, but he looked like he was angry. I know that you should never be around mattia when he's mad.

Anyways, when I saw that he ran out of stamina, I ran out and brought him to the car.

I drove to the hospital, while my legs were in pain. I was still bleeding, and my arms and legs were still sore, and scratched up.

I could see the hospital come up in the side of the road. I turn into it, finding some parking.

"C'mon were almost there."I say pulling him out.

Be puts him arm around my shoulder, and walks slowly.

"Someone help."I say walking in. The nurse at the front desk, walks up to us and sits us down.

"Ma'am are you alright? What happened."she asked concerned.

I wasn't crying nor worried about myself, I was mostly worried about mattia.

"We were having a party at my place, and my boyfriend was downstairs drunk. This guy brought me to my room, and raped me. So my boyfriend walked in on it, and beat the guy up. When he was gonna take me to the hospital, the guy followed us and punched my boyfriend. My boyfriend fought back and lost most of his stamina."I explain, with no tears.

She nods her head and takes mattia to a room.

She brings me to another room.

"Can we get her a rape kit?"the nurse yells.

"Ok ma'am were gonna put you to sleep."she says petting my hair.