I'm Fine...

Alejandro's POV:

It's been a day and Y/n has already woken up. Mattia woke up as well, but is still healing. Y/n is almost healed. She is walking around, and doing other things.

Mattia is not able to move around yet. His legs are still a little sore after the fight, but by tomorrow he should be able to get out.

I still can't believe that y/n was raped twice. She has gone through so much, and it hurts to see her like this. Mattia has been through so much as well, and to see him hurt, hurts me to.

"Alejandro doctor said visitors have to go home now."Aliya sighs.

I take one last glance at the two rooms, before walking out the door.

"Hey look at the bright side, they're gonna come home tomorrow!"she smiles, trying to lighten up the mood.

I smile in return, getting into the car. I pull out of the parking lot, holding onto Aliya's thigh.

The Next Day-
Y/n's POV:

Today was the day Mattia and I are released.

I wake up, my body aching. I go to the bathroom, and wash my face, followed by brushing my teeth.

I go to Mattia's room. He was alseep like always.

"Mattia wake up..."I say shaking him.

"I don't wanna."he groans, "my body hurts."

"But we're going home in about 30 minutes."I say shaking him some more.

"Home!"he says shooting up, with a smile plastered across his face.

Mattia instantly gets up, and puts some ripped jeans on, and a black hoodie. He comes out looking super cute.

"You look cute."i say hugging him, while on tippy toes. I lean in and give him a peck.

"Hmm we haven't done that in a while."he says smirking.

"Nope we're not doing anything like that. You're still healing."I say pecking him one last time.

"Y/n, Mattia, your ride is here."a nurse says.

We both smile at eachother. We head down the hall to see Aliya and Ale, signing us out. They flash us a smile, before escorting us to the car.

"So what happened after the party?"mattia asked buckling himself.

"Well there's good news and bad news."Ale says a little worried.

"Good news first."mattia nervously says.

"Well mar got arrested!"Ale smiles, while the sun hit his face.

"Bad news?"I ask.

"Well Mattia, you might have to face court. Mar's family is pressing charges for attacking him."Ale says with a low voice, making it a little scarier.

Mattia's face dropped. His eyes began to water. He has never been to court, nor has he ever been arrested.

He broke down, tears rolling down his face.

"I can't go to jail!"he yells, making us flinch. He began hitting himself, then the car seat.

"Shhh it's ok, you won't be going!"I say rubbing his back.

"What do you mean?"he asked confused.

"We're running away!"I say smirking.