Black Out

Your POV:
Before The Attack-

I could here someone in my room. I thought it was the nurse checking on me, so I thought nothing of it.

I closed my eyes once again, but then the noise got louder.

I opened my eyes to see a dark figure standing over me with a knife.

I couldn't move a single muscle. I was to scared. My body froze, and my eyes went wide.

The knife collided with my leg. Next the figure stabbed my stomach.

"This is all your fault. This is why Mattia left!"the figure said.

The voice sounded familiar. Almost sounded like *Gasp* it's Mattia's mom.

She kept stabbing and stabbing. My body went numb, but I could still feel the sharp pain, of the stabbing.

I couldn't fight back. I tried to keep my eyes open. I saw her run out of the room to Mattia's. I knew she was gonna do something to him.

I kept my eyes open for a couple more seconds. Then I blacked out.

I couldn't open my eyes, but I could hear everything that was happening.

"Y/n please wake up. Stop messing around!"I could here someone yell.

"This is a joke!"the person said once a again.

It was mattia who was talking. I tried to say something or even move something but it was no use.

I could here mattia calling the doctors and nurses.

He was crying and crying. I could here them taking me to the Operation room.

"Someone take him to his room!"a doctor's yells.

"Sir calm down let's go to your room!"a nurse says.

"LET ME SEE HER! YOU BITCH LET ME GO!"I could here mattia yelling.

"Ale help me!"mattia yelled.

After that I couldn't here anything anymore.

The only thing I could here was the doctors and nurses.

A couple hours later, my operation was over.

They left me to heal. I could hear them talking about how they were gonna tell mattia and Ale the news.

"She has lost her memory sir. How are we gonna tell them. Do you expect me to say "oh y/n in a coma and is on life support. She lost her memory!""the nurse says sarcastically.

I couldn't believe it. I was shocked. I am in a coma, and I lost my memory.

This is my fault. I should have gotten up, once the noise got a little louder, just before she struck.

A couple minutes later, I could feel foam coming out of my mouth.

My body was shaking, and I couldnt hear anything.

I couldn't feel anything either.

I thought I was gonna die right there and right now.