| Angel x Memory; g×g |

Word Count; 565

《 Third Person POV 》

"And who made you the smarty?" Memory asked rhetorically, looking down at her paper compared to Angel's. The other girl had almost all her work correct, the only one she get wrong was also the challenge which Memory hadn't even bothered to do. There was no shock in Angel's results, she always got the highest scores possible and shot for the stars in any way she could. She was just that good; Memory cherished it.

But still, she could sense Angel wasn't happy with her for failing either, despite not caring about it. The frown spread across her face and had darkening eyes said it all. The least Memory could do was slip in a joke and hope she wouldn't question her C+ on the math test.

"Work a little harder, you'll get it someday." Angel replied, sending an awkward semi-grin towards her. Memory, of course knowing it was fake, mocked her grin and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, and just keep trying to be tall. You'll get it some day." Memory teased without a second through crossing her mind. It felt good to be in power for once– do something Angel could not. She pouted, snapping her arms close to her sides and looking up at her girlfriend. Her fingers brushed against her hips in the process.

"Jerk." she muttered. Memory chuckled, giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

"Yet you love me." she winked with a small smirk printed on her face. Angel nodded,

"How can I not?" She said, looking back up to meet Memoroy's eyes and, wrapping one of her wings around the 2 of them, "I love you too." she whispered, leaning on Memory's shoulder. She quickly clenched onto her math test to hide her score and hummed in approval. She could always scold her later.