O

🌕🌕
.
🌸
.

He felt like he was in a cloud, laid comfortably on his bed as he starts to move awake from his sweet slumber. It was just a dream. No marriage proposal, no punishment, no being sealed and absolutely no handsome man in the dark.

But he was proved wrong the moment he opened his eyes. It was not his room's ceiling that greeted him. The stones were old, dark and rotting with old paint, making him sit up from where he lay. Fear invaded his system once again when he finds himself on an old bed with clean blankets hugging his body.

The sun was up, giving him the full view of the room. A huge space with a lot of other old and broken down beds. He swallows, trying to process the events that happened last night. What happened after witnessing that demonic and evil stranger.

A sound of a door opening echoed.

Arthit grabs the sheets to his chest, helplessly covering himself in instincts. There stood the same man that he had seen at the room with black door, staring down at him with a smile. Under the sunlight, the same man from the darkroom glowed like a gold innocently and docile.

He did not say a word and just walked gracefully to his direction

He did not say a word and just walked gracefully to his direction. Stopping at the edge of his bed, the man slowly sits down, locking his eyes at the boy. It was no mistake that this man is an Alpha but not like any Alpha he had ever seen. Even though he can't smell the scent, Arthit knows for sure.

No, this man was different, not only does he own the presence of authority but also in power as well. With just a look, Arthit finds himself submitting. Which has never happened throughout his whole life. It feels strange and weird.

"There is no need to be afraid, sweetheart."

The stranger says in the most angelic voice he had ever heard.

"You have awoken me and released me from my incarceration, for that I am thankful my sweet little one."

Arthit trembled at how sickeningly alluring his voice was as if it was poison.

"W-who are you?"

He asks in a low voice.

"Curious?"

He chuckles, looking at his form carefully.

"Just a simple man that seeks answers as to why is my house in a state like this and what is a beautiful little one like you doing in here?"

H-his house? Arthit swallows in confusion.

"You must be wrong Sir, this is not a house, it's an Torture House. An abandoned one since the 1900s."

The stranger smiles at him, feeling intrigued.

"Ohh!" He breathed.

"Looks like I have a lot of years to catch up if I want to seek and castrate the people who did this."