🌕

🌕🌕
.
🌸
.

The alpha came out of bath freshly. He was welcomed with three new pair of eyes set on him. Everyone gasps looking at him. His half body was covered with multiple runes. Arthit realised most of it was familiar to the ones that he saw on the wall.

"Kong!!"

One of the newcomer took the Alpha in a nearly hug. Followed by others. Tears was shed. Arthit was shocked, Bright introduced them as the other originals. Almost most powerful people that the books have ever recorded are sobbing like kids in front of him.

The lone tear from Bright and Kongpob himself didn't go unnoticed.

"They are my pact lil one. The one that has been there through thick and thin."

Kongpob explained noticing the distress from Arthit. The originals Rome who looks super cute is Bright's husband while the other two Pete and Kao was mates too. Looking at them made Arthit feel so lonely. He have been alone most of his life. Even Namtan who he thought was his friend betrayed him.

"Oii kid what are you doing, not joining the pact?"

Bright suddenly spoke up pulling Arthit into the group hug. Arthit had the most beautiful smile. He was glowing.

────────────

"P' his scent is getting stronger."

"Well once dusk is here we'll solve everything."

When Arthit and Rome walked towards the living area that's occupied with others, they stopped talking. Kongpob took a deep breath and started first.

"Lil one, tonight when the moon rises we'll try to retrieve my powers and break me form this curse."

"Moon? But-"

Arthit gave Kongpob a confused look. He has never seen the moon ever in his lifetime. His mom told him that the moon disappeared on the night he was born. How unlucky could one be.

"It's okay boy. We could predict time of moon rise. So don't worry about it too much."

Bright tried to console him. Arthit have no idea how but all of the could predict what he was thinking without even him speaking. Strange! But they are not called the originals for nothing.

"I'll talk to him alone for a while. Excuse us."

Kongpob brought him out to a not so pretty garden of the house. Since it was abandoned for a long time. Suddenly he chanted some spell and the garden changed into a looking like a piece of heaven. Kongpob made Arthit sit on the white bench.

"Lil one, tonight anything can go wrong. When we try to break the curse I might be attacked by the witches that had me in confinement or people who doesn't want me to be escaped. But I would like you to save yourself just in case something goes wrong."

Kongpob offered Arthit a small dagger made of glass. It looks so beautiful. A wolf was carved on it.

"Just hold this tight and call for the lightning. You'll be protected."

Arthit doesn't want anything bad to happen to the Alpha. He was the first one that actually respected him and took care of him. Arthit want to be him. He wants the alpha to keep calling and claiming him as his lil one.

"Is there anything I can do to save you? I don't want to lose you."

The Alpha took him in his embrace. Drawing small circles on his back. Arthit couldn't stop his heart beating. It was not assuring enough.