N

▪️Please read this before proceeding, for better understanding. Thank you 🥰▪️

✼  ҉   Lycan  ҉  ✼

=> A lycan comes from the species of werewolf. They can not shift into a wolf,because they are more in tune with their human side. Lycans are half werewolf and half human. They can grow teeth,claws, have excellent eyesight,and heal like werewolves do. They can shift appearance when they want, night or day. They represent more of a large walking wolf with a mans posture, and of course much more muscular than werewolves. They do not shift into a wolf.

The Lycan is a Transylvanian based creature. The Lycan is also much smarter than a typical werewolf. Werewolves are actually of old English folklore. They started up in America after the Spanish settled here.

Lycans are also different in the way to kill them. To kill a Lycan, you must sever the spine from the body. It is ineffective to Silver substances. Werewolves must be killed with a Silver object to the head or heart. This will only rid the curse of shape shifting, and bring the victim back to consciousness.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

🌕🌕
.
🌸
.

"Does the others know I've been released P'Bright?"

The man changes the topic immediately, sensing the distress from the elder.

"Or are they called the originals now, such as yourself?"

"Some of them are, some have gone into hibernation after losing most essence trying to release you."

Bright says, closing his eyes.

════ ・༺༒༻・ ════

When he woke up Arthit realised both men so engrossed in talking. He moved towards the alpha and latched himself to the comforting warmth. He was busy gazing at the elder man opposite to them.

Arthit has read information about the Originals, they were a group of pack guardians or peace bringers in short. The oldest and the wisest, Arthit did not expect them to be this young and handsome. Arthit stares until the elder bore his eyes on him again, shocking him in the process.

"So you think he might be your mate."

"Yes, When I stepped out of my confinement, I could smell him and I know the spell could be broken only by my mate. They were confident because I was mateless."

Bright frowns.

"But..."

Arthit knows where this was going the boy waits for it as usual, waits for the word. A lowlife.

"But... He's too pretty to be. I feel sorry for him for having such a bothersome, thick headed and possessive Alpha. Oi, boy, reject this dog, you're too good for him."

Bright snickers, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

"But not as pretty as my baby though." He muttered lowly.

Arthit wasn't judged for being a lowlife, he swallow, trying hard not to smile at the new feeling of relief.

"Have you claimed him?"

Bright asks his friend, eying their lack of space.

"What a ridiculous question, I'm not a uncivilised man to claim such beauty without proper courtship."