Epilogue

🌕🌕
.
🌸
.

Once upon a time in the galaxy far far away lived moon. Everyone thought moon was a girl because of the beauty and shine. But it all went down in the drain when a mighty Lycan and the originals saw the moon.

Why papa?

Because he was the definition of the ethereal beauty. No one can ever compare to my lil one.

Papa is not moon, daddy! Look at that. That's  moonie and this is papa.

The young Lycan was trying to educate his daddy.

────────────

So many things happened after the bitter event in their life. Once Arthit took his own life with the dagger he was resurrected together with Kongpob. The dagger was actually gifted to Kongpob by the most powerful resurrection lord. Moved by the sacrifice made by the moon himself, the were granted a second life.

Arthit passed the throne and his mother's position to his uncle that he trusted the most in order to take care of the whole galaxy. That's how the moon was mated and blessed with this young strong unstoppable Lycan, Singto. The five years old's powers are yet to be discovered. He keeps showing different power each birthday.

Their son was such a sweetheart. It's also apparent that his love for papa is more than his daddy. Which made Kongpob to be proud of his son. Well, he can't deny the fact that his lil one holds the power of charming people with his love.

Their cub is so strong and holds magical powers from Arthit too. There's only one weakness that's been found so far. It's in the form of four years old cub. The son of Bright and Rome, Krist. Bright always brags that the mighty Lycan's downfall will be his only son.

He's as beautiful as Arthit. There's just so many similarities that Singto can't seem get enough of his young mate.

Once they tuck their baby to bed. Kongpob hoisted his lil one up and moved to their own bedroom.

"Let me love you lil one."

The alpha whispered to his mate. Get out of the alpha's grip the moon moved towards their bed and pooled his robe to the floor. He rolled onto his back and spread his legs, exposing his slick puckered hole. Submitting himself fully to his mate.

The Alpha immediately get on top of him. He loves his mates scent. The sweet scent always makes him go crazy. Even though his lil one was not a wolf his body acts and reacts like one. The sweet slick could never hold his inner Lycan in peace.

"Look at you lil one, still glowing and ethereal even after six years, you're a master piece made just for me. "

The alpha said, licking a trail of slick that had been gliding down Arthit's thigh.

"K-Kong! Please, I-I need-"

Arthit moaned, as Kongpob pushed two fingers inside his needy hole. The alpha kissed Arthit grinning devilishly.

"What do you need lil one?"

Arthit mewled and pushed back against the fingers thrusting within him.

"Knot me! P-Please fill me!"

Arthit begged, whimpering for Kongpob to take him right, like the Alpha always does.
The alpha removed his fingers and lined himself up with Arthit's entrance, moaning at the tightness.

"Gosh! Sweetheart s-still tight!"

"K-Kong!"

Arthit gasped as the Alpha seated himself fully inside his pink hole. Arthit was moaning and mewling as Kongpob began a steady rythm, making all sorts of beautiful sounds, and Kongpob knew he was already close.

Kongpob began pounding into his mate in earnest, truly fucking Arthit into the bed. Arthit tensed and came, screaming Kongpob's name, causing the alpha to release in turn.

The alpha suck down on the flesh at Arthit's collar where his mating mark resided as he felt his knot swell inside his mate.

The knot connecting the couple made maneuvering difficult, but Kongpob managed, laying them both onto their sides to cuddle as they waited for him to deflate.

Arthit could feel the magical power suddenly. It's similar to the time he felt before they were blessed with Singto. Kongpob left some butterfly kisses on his back and stopped near his ear.

"You feel it don't you lil one. We'll have a girl this time as beautiful as you. She'll be the moon. Like I've always thought."

A lone tear trickled down Arthit's face. He was so happy he found this lone wolf who was suffering by the lake all those years back. He was glad for his life right now. He's not sure how his future will be. But he knows they'll stay together no matter what.

There might even be another love story between the young Lycan and the beautiful wizard. No one knows what the future holds for the young ones.

That's how the moon god and the lone wolf had their happily ever after.

────────────

A/N
So it's done! Thanks to each and every one of you who commented, voted and read this little number. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. ❤️🌻

If I got no idea for writing in the future, I'll write a short story for the young ones. Or maybe not. 😂