Pinhead x Oc Pt.2 18+

Requested by: Anonymous

Sexual Content do not read if you are not comfortable.

Kitten's POV:

I woke up to the feeling of silk all over my body. The smell of biscuits and gravy drifting through the air and down the hall to the bedroom. But that wasn't what got my attention, my ears flicked towards the door as I heard quiet footsteps. My tail started whipping side to side as I noticed the scent of woods and rain the unmistakable scent of my master. "Kitten wake up it's time to eat breakfast." He chirps softly rubbing my ear that flicks with the contact.

I don't respond only stretching my arms around his neck as he lifts me up into a sitting position. I hear him grabbing something from a drawer before I feel silk draping over my body. Glancing down I seen a black silk robe being tied around me. He picks me up once more walking down then down the stairs to the kitchen. He placed me in a chair in front of a plate of amazing smelling food. "Thank you Master." I tell him softly he just chuckles as we both start to eat.

After breakfast I go to take a shower, master gave me a long shirt and a pair of underwear along with some shorts. Once done with my shower I skip back down into the living room plopping down onto the couch curling my tail around my leg. We sit in silence but it's not awkward it's actually quite comfortable. We watch an odd show called Friends I don't really understand it but it's still funny none the less.

We continue to watch Friends in silence for a bit longer before Master decides to break it telling me to sit in his lap. I do as he starts to play with my ears causing a purr to erupt from my chest. "What exactly are you Kitten?" He asks running his hand down my back along my waist to my tail. "Im a white tiger hybrid." I reply softly mumbling squirming around at the feeling of my tail being messed with.

🔞Spicy time🔞

"Stop moving Kitten." He tells me with a stern voice gripping my hips in his hands, he digs his nails into my waist. "You're causing a problem that will get you punished Kitten." He tells me through gritted teeth. Me being the little minx I am, I continued to move around and shift but not because of the sensations from my tail no out of sheer spite from being told to stop.

Its not long before Im bent over his lap once more like yesterday. He rips the clothing off of me like it was nothing. "You will receive 20 today for defying my orders once again Kitten. You are to count and if you miss a number or do not answer we will start all over. Do you understand?" He asks before I can respond he slams his hand down on my bare ass cheek. I don't lose count thankfully but my ass hurts none the less.

"Hands and knees on the floor Kitten." He orders as I slide off of his lap onto the soft carpet of the living room floor. He runs his hand through my hair a few times before gripping a lot of it pulling me back onto his shaft with no prep. Thankfully I was wet enough from the spankings that it was only a slight discomfort.

His pace is different than the one he used last night. These were slow yet hard, deep and calculated hitting that special spot in me with every thrust. My arms buckle under the pleasure he is giving me. I bury my face into the carpet the new angle shooting pleasure all throughout our bodies, causing me to spasm around him. His groans increase as his thrusts go deeper if that was even possible.

I clench around him the feeling the fire in the pit of my stomach getting hotter and hotter with each growing second. He slams into me two more times before we both cum I clench onto him repeatedly milking him dry. We stay like that for a moment before he ties a knot around the condom then throws in away in the downstairs bathroom. I didn't even see him put it on.

Once he comes back he picks me up placing me in a nice warm bubble bath. The water relaxes me as I lay down and soak into the water. I glance around and see candles and clothing on the sink when it dawns on me. He had this planned the whole time didn't he? The bastard! "You planned this didn't you?" I shout but all I get in return as I soak back down into the bubbles is a bellowing chuckle from down the hall.