Freddy x Fem!Reader pt.2

Requested: Yes

When I wake up I'm still laying on my bathroom floor but someone has bandaged up my arm. Well at least I was able to accomplish something before I passed out. Slowly I got up from the ground and headed to my room to throw on a sweater, to cover the bandages on my arm. I didn't end up getting any blood onto the floor which is kinda nice since its less to clean.

I pull the sheets and blankets off the bed walking to the laundry room throwing them into the wash. After I start it I walk to my little sisters room to wake her up for school. As she's getting ready I fix her lunch as well as our breakfast. I make (F/F) for breakfast while listening to some good songs on Spotify. I put everything on plates and pour (F/D) in our cups. Cooking made last nights memory fade for now.

As I put (S/N) on the bus for school I start to clean keeping myself busy. It takes be about 5 hours to deep clean everything. After all of that cleaning I'm pretty tired so I decide to take a small nap before (S/N) gets home from school. It doesn't take me long to drift off as I lay down on the couch.

~~~~~~ (Dream) ~~~~~~

I'm laying on the ground of the boiler room once again. When I sit up I can hear the sound of metal clacking against metal coming closer. I learned my lesson last night about going to investigate. So I do the logical thing and run in the opposite direction while trying to wake myself up.

But low and behold luck is not on my side because as I turn the corner its a dead end. I hear a deep demonic chuckle come from the other end of the hallway. I slowly turn around and see Freddy walking down slowly scrapping his claw hand against the walls of the boiler room.

With no where to go I just back as close to the wall as I can. To put distance between us. While he just laughs comming closer and closer. When he gets close to me he use's his claw to brush a few strands of hair out of my face. He gives me a wicked smile that leaves my soul shaking.

"I'm not gonna kill you yet kid but I need you to wake up and take me with you. I have a job to finish with a hockey masked man that keeps taking my kills. You can do that right?" He explains his creepy grin growing as I nod.

~~~~~~(Exiting Dream)~~~~~~

When I open my eyes Freddy is already gone. I look at the time and see that (S/N) should be home some time soon. So I shakily walk to the kitchen to make supper. For supper I make (F/F) and (F/D) for us. When she comes in I act like nothing is wrong, but I cant help but wonder who won the fight.