Pinhead x Oc pt. 3 18+

Requested by: Anonymous

You all know the drill spicy times ahead lol also sorry if it sucks I don't feel to good today.

Kittens POV:

🔞Spicy time right away🔞

        I continue to relax in the water as Master comes into the room in only a robe. But he isn't in the robe for very long as he sheds the robe climbing into the tub with me. "On my lap." He commands and I do as I'm told. As I go to sit down I can feel his shaft enter me. He holds me onto him as soon as I attempt to get up.

          "Ride me Pet." He states shortly leaning his back against the tub's side. I hesitate for only one moment before starting to move slowly feeling myself constrict around him. Evidently he feels it too since his hands tighten their grip on my waist. His hips bucking up to meet mine, my soft moans filling the air along with his groans. I continue to bounce on him as the water around us sloshes and moves in waves along with our movements.

       He grips onto my sides tighter moving me at his own pace. His grips will surely leave bruises, as he leans down capturing one of my breast in his mouth. The pleasure of his sucks brings me closer to my edge as I start to throb uncontrollably around him. He slams me down onto him harder, chasing his own release. It doesn't take long for us both to release. "Master!" I scream out as I have the most intense orgasms that I've ever had.

         We wash back up once were done we both get dressed heading to the living room. I notice a little black box on the couch confusing me a bit. "It's a present for you pet. A way for people to know that your taken." He says handing me the box as we sit down on the couch. When I open the box I see a black lace collar with a silver heart pendent with kitten engraved on it.

          Excitement overwhelms me as I jump onto him repeating thank you over and over again pecking him on his face. He just chuckles in reply placing the collar around my neck. I look into the mirror, seeing how it complements my skin tone. The whole night we cuddle up on the couch watching movies. This is the happiest I've been in a while.