Michael Myers x Psycho!Reader

Requested: Yes

(Y/n)'s POV:

The doctors dont know what they are talking about. Me mentally unstable ha, don't make me laugh. I mean sure I hear voices and have a bit of a temper but a lot of people do they just don't make it known. But they threw me into Smith's Grove Sanitarium, by they I mean my freaking parents. It's not all bad though I guess my neighbor is pretty cool.

We have therapy together and sometimes he sits with me at lunch and breaks but he won't talk. His names Michael Myers he's been in here for 10 years before I got thrown in here and I've been here for 5 years, he hasn't uttered one word the whole time.

The guards came to tell me it was time for bed shutting all the lights off. Soon enough I could hear Mr. Cruz whistling at the begining of the wing. "Goodnight Mikey!" I called out in a sing song voice. All I got in return was two hits against the wall but I was satisfied. Soon I fell asleep to the sounds of the mop and whistling.

~~~~~~~~Time skip to 12am ~~~~~~~~

It feels like I'm in someones arms being carried around. But I don't have enough energy to wake up fully to see what's happening. But it is very cold out in the hall so that wakes me up. When I hope my eyes I'm on the front steps of the Sanitarium I look up seeing I'm in Michaels arms. I know I'm safe with him so I curl up in his arms going back to sleep.

The next time I wake up I'm in a house covered up with a blanket over me. When I look over I see (Favorite outfit) laying on a chair. I put it on then walk up down the stairs. This has to be the old Myers, but where is Michael. I decided to explore a bit until I got to a basement with a dirt floor. But a girl ran past me and up the stairs up to the second floor.

Michael wasn't far behind her giving me a pat on the head as he passed. Michael freed you from that horrible place help him kill her. No that would be taking his kill. He might appreciate it if we do. The voices in my head argued back and forth getting on my nerves. "Will you all shut the hell up!" I whispered shouted at them grabbing a knife out of the butcher block on the counter. Making my way up the stairs as I hid it.

The girl ran straight on to the balcony not knowing where to go. Just as I came around the corner they fell off and onto the ground. "Shit." I whispered running down the stairs only to see her shoot him in the chest. She didn't know I was there giving me the advantage. I crept up behind her slitting her throat. I let her fall beside Michaels body walking to sit on the steps of the house. I put my head in my hands as I heard the sirens in the distance.

Just as they were about to round the corner a hand cover my mouth pulling me into the woods behind the house. I grab the knife trying to slash the person but they grab the knife from my hand placing it somewhere. When they let me go I see Michael, all I could do was hug him and ask how. He just shrugged pulling me along behind him through the woods. I guess you can say we lived happily ever after, which means we just didn't get caught.