Epilogue • 39

•Two years Later•

Chanelle's P.O.V

Two years have passed since the day I married the man I call my best friend. I can still feel butterflies whenever I think about it. Harry and I still feel like we are in the honeymoon stage. I would be lying if I said everything was pure bliss and rainbows, yes we have our faults, but what relationship does not?

Harry and I packed up our things a month after the wedding and moved into the cabin. We go back into town once a month to do our shopping and visiting with family and friends. Living with no one but each other has definitely made our bond a whole lot stronger. It is nice living so far away from everyone because there is no one to get into our buisness. Being so far away from everyone does have it's downs though, not being able to keep up with what everyone is doing.

Perrie and Zayn got married shortly after Harry and I did. They now have a newborn baby girl named Darla, and Chase is still growing up way to fast. I have an amazing friendship with the both of them and every once and a while they will come up and visit.

Niall and Ali just recently got engaged and are expecting a baby on the way. I have grown so close to Ali over the past few years. She is always there for me when I need advice or just simply need a girls day.

I am now a home decor designer and work from home. I am so fortunate to be able to have a job that pays well and that I love.

Harry has became a songwriter and wrties song for many different celebrities. He is happy which puts a smile on my face.

There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of Blane. To think she would have been three years old hurts. The ache does not disappear from my heart and her memory still lives on.

Harry over the past year has been working on the cabin and renovating. Lucky us I am a designer so I can put our touch on everything. I have been working hard on making the cabin feel like home and I do not regret moving out here at all.

Right now I am walking out by the lake just thinking about how my life has had it trials but over all, life has been good to me. I have an amazing family, friends, and a loving husband. I would not change anything even if I had a choice to. Things happen for a reason and those events mold you into the person you are today. You go through heartache and unclear times to get to a beautiful happy place later. Life does not wait around for something good to happen, so niether should you. You have to take control and make your own happiness. I have come to terms with that.

As I walk back to the cabin the cool light spring air blows against my skin. My shoes crush the branches and leaves left behind from winter. I walk back into the cabin to see Harry sitting at the table with his handy notebook. You rarely see him without it might I add.

"Hey sweetcheeks, how's writing coming along?" I ask and take a seat next to him.

"It is going okay. I think I need to take a break though." He says sighing and reaching for my hand. As his hand meets with mine there still is a spark that hits my senses. The feeling of love and serenity.

"You know I was thinking, why don't we try to have a baby. I mean we have waited long enough and I think right now is the perfect time to start trying." Harry looks into my eyes while talking.

"I think your right. I am ready." I say and he stands up and pulls me up from my seat.

"Well we better get the train to the station." Harry says and I laugh at his horrible line that he just used.

His arm reaches under my knee and lifts me so he is now carrying me bridal style. His lips meet with mine as his feet travel down the hallway. I laugh as he has trouble going through the door.

When he finally succeeds entering our bedroom, he lays me down gently on the bed before whispering the sweet simple words...

'I love you.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short and sweet.

-stevee xx