Compartiendo el Mismo Cielo (Part II)

Note: You know how some fiction starts at the end or at the middle? Well this story is like that hehe. Thank you for reading, as always. I hope you are all safe. 🤗
———————

Thirdy

I sat on the couch in my room as i put my water jug on the coffee table. I sighed. I still haven't figured out how to fit my whole life in three luggage. I'm about to leave in few days but the only thing I've packed are my wind breakers.

I've been staring at the ceiling of my room for so long now. Lately, I can't seem to pull myself out of reverie, and I've been contemplating a lot. Leaving the country is a life changing move and it's really big. I'm not sure if this will make or break me, because being in Ateneo for so long made me feel really sheltered and I think that this is gonna be hard for me. But, I wanna do this, I've been dreaming about this almost all my life and I think that everything that i went through was preparation for this big step-playing out of the country.

I fished my phone in my pocket when it vibrated. I creased my forehead out of confusion when I received a text message from Bea.

>> hi are you Home?

<< why?
<< wait. Pickup line ba to?

>> .......no
>> im really Asking u if u r Home.....

<< oh. hahahaha
<< yup im home. why?

>> i'm Outside
>> hehe

I locked my phone and went to my window to check, thinking that she was just messing with me because why would she go here in Cainta? But my eyes widened in shock when I saw her white car outside. I quickly went downstairs to open the door for her. She went out of her car when she saw me open our gate.

"Bakit di ka nag door bell?" I asked the woman in front of me.

"Eh i'm not sure if you're home eh." She said with a timid smile.

"Diba sinabi ko i'm going home to pack"

"Malay ko ba if you're just making an excuse"

"Anong excuse? Wait I thought you're eating lunch with sila ate Beth?"

"I wanna help you pack"

"Weh? Ikaw?"

"What? Ayaw mo ba okay i'll leave" She said turning her back to go to her car but I held her shoulder to stop her.

"Pabebe. Let's go up" I said dragging her back.

"Wait! I brought pizza"

—-

"You know you have to bring shoes for every occasion like formal, beach, casual, training, games. How many ba are you planning to bring with you?" Bea asked while staring at my shoe cabinet, thinking carefully how she can make them fit in my luggage.

I planned to just have my mom mail the rest of my sneakers just so I don't have to carry them with me but I'm really confused on how Bea is acting so I just let her be, "I don't have particular number in mind, whatever fits inside na lang siguro."

She rolled her eyes at my response and said, "Whatever. Sige i'll make this work. Where is your dust-", she stopped talking when i handed her the dust bags for my shoes, she again rolled her eyes and tried to hide her smile before she grabbed the bags from me.

While I was rolling up my shirts as per what she instructed me before arranging it in the luggage, I caught her looking at me. I smiled and raised my eyebrows, "What?", I asked her.