Prologue

Blood....

They rushed to the teen palm and slowly spreads . The teenage cries next to her mother dead upper body . Her hand reach the body . She was not caring about her other company . She sits there in front her mother body and face the titan .

She look at the titan with a disgust and throw a rock to it face . The titan mouth reached her mother upper body and continue it meal . She curled into a ball . " damn you..." the girl muttered as the titan took the last bite of her mother head .

" you....mindless....ti-titan...." the girl choked after the titan lift her on air . She struggle to get some air . She look at the titan mouth and smile .

" just...." she softly open the titan thumb and whisper . " kill yourselves " she jump out from the grasped as the titan body exploded . She got thrown away by the impact . A blood slowly falls down from her forehead to her chin .

"Heh...hehehe" the girl chuckled while her left red eye change to green-ish blue ocean . Slowly the tears burst out from it socket . She fall to her knees and continue sobbing.

" i'm sorry mother , i shouldn't left you behind earlier...." she force the tear to stop and stand up with all her power . She enter her house and scand her mother bedroom . Her eyes locks at the eye patch which is lying on the bed . She touch the eye patch and rush to the toilet . She jolt after seeing her face . She cover her left eyes while looking down to the eye patch . She patch it to her eye and made her way to her room and there she sees again , a big white plain box on top of her tiny bed .

She reach her hand to the box as she starts to opened it . " eh ?" She lift the gifts an start to tear up . She reach the bottom and saw a note  .

Happy birtday , Aoi , my beautiful cubby daughter .

                                          Your sincerely ,
Your mother , Alice